Hi

Hi ladies I need a kick up bum please. Day before wi and my 5 th red day this week and I'm feeling it all I can think about is McDonald's breakfast I've got a big gym session this morning to and I need some help before I crack n shove my face into a mcmuffin.

Ah think how well you have done, you don't want to sabayoge that? Think about your jeans falling down. Think about the next outfit you want to get into. Don't know what ypu normally have but can you recreate it? I.e egg mcmuffin, a fried egg ( in fry light) on wholemeal roll . Have a good day

Just a point but you say your 5 th red day are you getting bored? Judy the feeling I get from the post may be wrong. But maybe ypu could mix it up with ee or green

Just a point but you say your 5 th red day are you getting bored? Judy the feeling I get from the post may be wrong. But maybe ypu could mix it up with ee or green

Me n red days is love hate lol after 3/4 days I miss the comfort of a green or ee day but when I have it I feel full and uncomfortable n bloated so I go back on reds.

I knew I'd feel like this so I made magic pancakes to have this morning.

But next week ill recreate a McDonald's breakfast I think I might even syn a bagel :) mcd's breakfast has ridiculous syns in it. Thank you uve stopped me messing my week up one day before wi x

Hi ladies I need a kick up bum please. Day before wi and my 5 th red day this week and I'm feeling it all I can think about is McDonald's breakfast I've got a big gym session this morning to and I need some help before I crack n shove my face into a mcmuffin.

Oi no no ya don't!! You have done sooooooo well all week you are doing fantastic, no way are u gonna eat all that fat an grease in a MacDs breakfast, is it really worth all that hard work you have put in?! Your doing fab mix it up with EE and Green days and carry on losing them lb's. hehe xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

NO dont do it you have done soo well and this close to wi day its soo not worth it ,if you really really have to have it then why not make your own sw friendly version? im sure it would taste much better anyway without all that fat and grease.

Havng a green day today but i think i will have red days friday saturday and sunday before wi on monday morning

Well done for resisting :) maybe you need an ee or green day to remind your brain that you do in fact prefer red days?

I resisted had my magic pancakes and came to gym was a toughie though that's the closest I've come to messing up so far.

Thanks for the virtual kick guys.

I've got an ee day planned for tomorrow and I'm gonna do sw donna meat and salad for tea one of my faves

Well done you! I am doing red days at the moment and have had carb cravings for the last two days. I want to do red as often as I can right now as I want to lose as much as possible before I go to Australia in July. Also I have just come off a vlcd so I am frightened ee or green will make me put loads on. Eek. We can do this - we just have to be strong :)

I have heard that red days are better for weight loss but i dont know havent really done much red days although i am planning on doing the last 3 days before wi rsd so we will see hope its worth it

Well done you! I am doing red days at the moment and have had carb cravings for the last two days. I want to do red as often as I can right now as I want to lose as much as possible before I go to Australia in July. Also I have just come off a vlcd so I am frightened ee or green will make me put loads on. Eek. We can do this - we just have to be strong :)

:) red days are harder I think but worth it

Why you in MacDs? Lol you have some fab will power!! Can you bottle it and send me some? Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Well done for resisting while in macdonalds:) not sure i would have lol

you should be pleased and proud of yourself it might not seem much to others but resisting while in a fast food resturant is a huge achievment for people who are dieting

Back