Hi!!!!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
<b>hey everyone

dont seem to be gettin responses in my other thread so started a new one!!;)

well have to admit that started of very well this mornin but had a chicken taco small baguette and a packet of quavers from my local spar as i forgot to bring my lunch to work and they really didnt have a great selection!! i also luv taco!!:(:(

but im not havin anymore syns today (for a start i have none :mad:)and im goin to eat LOADS of free food as my teachers says that free food is the secret this is wat i have hade apart from the chicken taco baguette and quavers :mad:

green day

2 slices of nimble bread, beans, egg fried in frylight, apple, fat free activia yoghurt, coke zero, cheesy onion and potato bake (which is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and totally free on green, if anyone wants recipe let me know) salad with lettuce, pepper and sweetcorn, slimming world chips with egg fried in frylight

any tips wud be appreciated!!!:D

Recipe for the cheesy onion and potato bake yum sounds LUSH!

It really is i luv it!! so easy to make too!!

2 potates
3 red onions
6 tomatoes
4 garlic cloves
60z redued fat cheddar or normal cheddar
2fl oz/57ml hot vegetable stock
salt and pepper
(u can reduce the quantity of ingredient, dependin on how much u want!!)

1 preheat oven to 200oc peel pots and onions, cut into thnin wedges and parboil for 6-8 mins or just until tender, drain and set aside.
2 slice tomatoes, peel and finely chop the garlic, grate the cheese, layer the tomatoes potatoes and onions in a shallow baking dish or oven proof pan pour in the stock and sprnkle over the garlic, season well and top with cheese.
3 bake in oven fir 15-20 mins until veg are cooked and cheese golden, then serve

Back