Hi

lizzieah

Hi,

Im Lizzie, a 47 year old mother of one (a son, 11 years old with ADHD and Aspergers).

At the end of August 2012 I started at Slimming World, weighing in at 14stone 5lb, Im 5 feet and 3 inches, despite telling the Leader I was 6 foot. Anyway, by Christmas 2012 I had lost 2 stone and by last Christmas I had 4 pounds to go to the magical 10stone target weight.

Guess what, Ive put about 2 stone back on. I just cannot get my head right. Things with my son are difficult and I am feeling really stressed and basically useless but I am hating how I look, how things that were comfy last year are tight again, I feel like I have failed and let myself down.

How do I get past this blip, very long blip though, its been since Spring. I need to find my mojo and quickly before I find the other 2 stone odd that Ive lost. Any advice would be gratefully received. Ive even taken to purging to try and shed when Ive had a binge and I know from previous experience that that will only mess up my head even more.

Thanks everyone

Lizzie xxx:sigh:

Hiya! I can genuinely say that I know what it is like. My daughter had Autism (very deep) and epilepsy. We were her carers for 32 years. It's not easy I know.
Of course you haven't failed! You fell of the wagon that's what makes us human, you got back on, that's what makes us special. Those clothes will soon feel slack again. I'm giving it another go after falling off BIG TIME! If an old fossilized failure like me can keep going... so can you;)

Back