HI !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wishiwasslim, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

1. wishiwasslim

wishiwasslim Member

Hi,

Ive been reading this Forum for a while i really get help from it, But thought id say hi as i feel im struggeling at the moment and could do with a bit of support, trying to keep it short, ive lost 4 st on ll and moved to cambridge for a few reasons (not least the cost!!!!) but im finding it really hard to stick to it at the moment, suppose i just feel ive been not eating for a lifetime!!!! Am back to it 100% today, but just thought id introduce myself and see if it helps!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hya! Welcome aboard. Keep going and come online day and night when you need a bit of a boosting.x

4. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Hi I am finding it very hard at the moment considering i was doing so well to lost the first 2 stone. losing more seems like an uphill struggle. we all need to come on here and stick together it is great support and motivation.:)

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well if your struggling this is def the place for you. Im telling u i so would not still be on cd if it wasnt for all the wonderful people on this site

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

HI, i moved from LL too and I know what you mean about feeling you haven't eaten in ages. I succumbed this week (apologies for mentioning it) but am back to it as of right NOW.

Do you find the lack of a group meeting makes it more difficult for you? ... no one to publicly declare your losses to? If so, try to use this site in that way. Anything that helps you. How much more do you want to lose?

7. happyland

happyland Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello! I'm just new as well. I'm finding this forum really really friendly and helpful. I had a really grim day yesterday and soon as I got home I was on here and got loads of encouragement!
    Good luck xxx

8. wishiwasslim

wishiwasslim Member

Hi dancing, yes i think it is a bit harder not having a group to go to, but i do like the price difference so guess you cant have it all!!!! i would like to loose 3 more stone i had lost 2 1/2 st when i started ll lost 4 on that, so its been a mammoth task! Its hard to believe i let myself get so overweight!!! what about you how much more do you have to go??

9. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    welcome and what an accomplishment you have already had at losing 4 stone!! xx

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

a mammoth task but you are doing it. Well done.

I have somewhere between 1 and 2 stone to go. I'll decide in the next couple of weeks at what point I start moving up throught the stages. It is ridiculous that it gets a bit of a steeper climb as I get nearer to the finish line. But I won't give up.

Hope your CDC is a good help to you now that you don't have the LL group session

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.