HI !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wishiwasslim, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. wishiwasslim

wishiwasslim Member

Hi,

Ive been reading this Forum for a while i really get help from it, But thought id say hi as i feel im struggeling at the moment and could do with a bit of support, trying to keep it short, ive lost 4 st on ll and moved to cambridge for a few reasons (not least the cost!!!!) but im finding it really hard to stick to it at the moment, suppose i just feel ive been not eating for a lifetime!!!! Am back to it 100% today, but just thought id introduce myself and see if it helps!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hya! Welcome aboard. Keep going and come online day and night when you need a bit of a boosting.x

4. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Hi I am finding it very hard at the moment considering i was doing so well to lost the first 2 stone. losing more seems like an uphill struggle. we all need to come on here and stick together it is great support and motivation.:)

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well if your struggling this is def the place for you. Im telling u i so would not still be on cd if it wasnt for all the wonderful people on this site

6. happyland

happyland Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello! I'm just new as well. I'm finding this forum really really friendly and helpful. I had a really grim day yesterday and soon as I got home I was on here and got loads of encouragement!
    Good luck xxx

7. wishiwasslim

wishiwasslim Member

Hi dancing, yes i think it is a bit harder not having a group to go to, but i do like the price difference so guess you cant have it all!!!! i would like to loose 3 more stone i had lost 2 1/2 st when i started ll lost 4 on that, so its been a mammoth task! Its hard to believe i let myself get so overweight!!! what about you how much more do you have to go??

8. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    welcome and what an accomplishment you have already had at losing 4 stone!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.