• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HI !!!!!!!

Hi,

Ive been reading this Forum for a while i really get help from it, But thought id say hi as i feel im struggeling at the moment and could do with a bit of support, trying to keep it short, ive lost 4 st on ll and moved to cambridge for a few reasons (not least the cost!!!!) but im finding it really hard to stick to it at the moment, suppose i just feel ive been not eating for a lifetime!!!! Am back to it 100% today, but just thought id introduce myself and see if it helps!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi I am finding it very hard at the moment considering i was doing so well to lost the first 2 stone. losing more seems like an uphill struggle. we all need to come on here and stick together it is great support and motivation.:)

well if your struggling this is def the place for you. Im telling u i so would not still be on cd if it wasnt for all the wonderful people on this site

Hello! I'm just new as well. I'm finding this forum really really friendly and helpful. I had a really grim day yesterday and soon as I got home I was on here and got loads of encouragement!
Good luck xxx

Hi dancing, yes i think it is a bit harder not having a group to go to, but i do like the price difference so guess you cant have it all!!!! i would like to loose 3 more stone i had lost 2 1/2 st when i started ll lost 4 on that, so its been a mammoth task! Its hard to believe i let myself get so overweight!!! what about you how much more do you have to go??