Hi

If there was a degree for yo-yo dieting I will have a PHd many times over. I have embarked on yet another weight loss journey having been a Lighterlife and Cambridge diet failure several times.

I don't know what is different this time but I will give it my all. It is sure better than eating myself to death. I am doing Cambridge again. Today is my first day. Good luck to eveybody and please send some my way.:)

Last edited:
hye - u will get there ! we shud buddy weight loss ..... we both have 10 bmi points to loose - am planning to embark on cd can u tell me what it was like ???

Last edited:
Welcome to Minimins & good luck with CD

hi there and welcome, I just joined today too ( although I'm on Xenical and not doing CD)
Ali x

Hi Maggie
Welcome to Minis. It's a great place to be for support. This is your time and place. You CAN do it hun. Get yourself a ticker from tickerfactory.com like the rest of us and we can all see your success each week :)
Gem x

Welcome SlimfitMaggie,

I hope today is going well for you:confused:

Best of luck!

Love Mini xxx

welcome to mini's best of luck with starting cd. Lots of support and advice here. Here is some positive vibes for you ;) :vibes::vibes:

Hi Maggie

Welcome to the forum. You'll find loads of support here. Good luck with your diet journey.

Sam xx

hiya maggie good luck with cd keep smiling and shout on here if u need help everyone is so supportive tc
Kazzyxx

Thank you to eberybody. already feeling the good vibes from here.

Well, yesterday went quite well and today - my second day has gone smoothly too. No great temptations yet and surprisingly no hunger...yet!!!

I cooked in bulk over last weekend so as to not go near the kitchen until I am in ketosis.

hye - u will get there ! we shud buddy weight loss ..... we both have 10 bmi points to loose - am planning to embark on cd can u tell me what it was like ???

Hi smee, yes we should buddy and hold each others hand. i know I will need it in the coming days. Not so much from real hunger but from the psychological one too.

But asomehow I think I am going to make it this time. I don't know why but I feel this is my last chance. How's everybody doing?

CD is not too bad, lots of variety with the shakes. I also think the bars taste better than the lighterlife ones - I haven't had them this time though. Ohhhhhh and the tetras..........I love those especially the chocolate and the vanilla mixed. Yummy:cool::cool:

Hi and good luck with CD.

Just wondered, why did you not succeed before with LL or CD? This could be the right time now

Irene xx

Back