• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi

If there was a degree for yo-yo dieting I will have a PHd many times over. I have embarked on yet another weight loss journey having been a Lighterlife and Cambridge diet failure several times.

I don't know what is different this time but I will give it my all. It is sure better than eating myself to death. I am doing Cambridge again. Today is my first day. Good luck to eveybody and please send some my way.:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
hye - u will get there ! we shud buddy weight loss ..... we both have 10 bmi points to loose - am planning to embark on cd can u tell me what it was like ???

Last edited:

alibalibee

Gold Member
S: 21st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 7st3lb(33.89%)
hi there and welcome, I just joined today too ( although I'm on Xenical and not doing CD)
Ali x

Gemstone

Here for the Journey
Hi Maggie
Welcome to Minis. It's a great place to be for support. This is your time and place. You CAN do it hun. Get yourself a ticker from tickerfactory.com like the rest of us and we can all see your success each week :)
Gem x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Welcome SlimfitMaggie,

I hope today is going well for you:confused:

Best of luck!

Love Mini xxx

Samantha_Carolyn

I know I can do it...
Hi Maggie

Welcome to the forum. You'll find loads of support here. Good luck with your diet journey.

Sam xx

kazzymc

Gold Member
S: 18st3lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 1st13.5lb(10.78%)
hiya maggie good luck with cd keep smiling and shout on here if u need help everyone is so supportive tc
Kazzyxx

Thank you to eberybody. already feeling the good vibes from here.

Well, yesterday went quite well and today - my second day has gone smoothly too. No great temptations yet and surprisingly no hunger...yet!!!

I cooked in bulk over last weekend so as to not go near the kitchen until I am in ketosis.

hye - u will get there ! we shud buddy weight loss ..... we both have 10 bmi points to loose - am planning to embark on cd can u tell me what it was like ???
Hi smee, yes we should buddy and hold each others hand. i know I will need it in the coming days. Not so much from real hunger but from the psychological one too.

But asomehow I think I am going to make it this time. I don't know why but I feel this is my last chance. How's everybody doing?

CD is not too bad, lots of variety with the shakes. I also think the bars taste better than the lighterlife ones - I haven't had them this time though. Ohhhhhh and the tetras..........I love those especially the chocolate and the vanilla mixed. Yummy:cool::cool:

I actually succeded. I lost loads of weight then put it back on and more.:eek: For me loosing is somewhat easier than maintaining.:cry:I lost 15 pounds today after one week.