Hi!

Hi, i'm Emily and i'm new.
I'm 21 years, and have 3 gorgeous children, jake, 4, sam, 3 and charlotte 9 months.
I'm hoping to lose 2 stone, and currently weight 11 stone 4 pound.
Before i had my last baby i weighed 9 stone 6lb, and would like to get back down to that. The extra weight i have is taking it toll on me, and im finally starting to get the willpower to lose it!

hi Emily and welcome, what plan are you going to follow. keep us updated with your progress. everyone is very encouraging on here so good luck

Hi Emily :)

Welcome to Minis, make yourself at home and get stuck in! You can rely on everyone on here for support but you sound like you're in a very determined place right now.

Good luck with your weight loss journey and there is always a shoulder here should you need it

x x x x

Hi Emily :welcome:
You've certainly come to the right place for loads of support and wicked laughs.
Good luck :)

hiya emily

welcome and good luck with the weightloss what plan are you following.
keep smiling
kazzy

Hi Emily, welcome to the forum. Whatever plan you are following you will find all the support and advice you need here x

Welcome to the site Emily..:D:D:D:D:D

hello

hi im 32 has 2 boys 3 & 5 and agirl 2. wants to loose at least 2 stones preferably 3.started LT 6 days ago.getting tough at times to continue, 2morrow my weght check would be done:rolleyes:

Hi Emily
welcome to Minimins, hope you have success on your weight loss journey

Back