Hi!

Discussion in 'Scottish Slimmers' started by mini-mummy, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. mini-mummy

mini-mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi!

:sign0144:

I've just joined up to the site, hoping that I get the kick to start the diet today. I used to do Scottish Slimmers a few years ago, but then fell pregnant and so it went downhill! I've still got all of the books, and was thinking of doing it without going to any classes, by joining in here.

:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gettingtogoal

gettingtogoal Member

Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    HI

I have just joined this forum myself this morning but wanted to say hi!
    I follow SS and have done really well so far. Hope you get back on it and do well.

Good luck xx

4. minime

minime Gold Member

Hi minimummy, did you get started, how is it going for you.

5. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya, minimummy, I was on SS before and got on well but like you pregnancy stoped me in my tracks. Hope you're doing well with it a second time. I'm getting there and find planning my meals really helps and a lot of the meals in the book my family like too. Which is lucky cause thats all there getting!!!!
    Good luck xxx
    Janey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.