Hi

Hi All
Im on my 10th day of the lipotrim diet and Im finding it ok with the helpful tips I am getting on the website..
My main problem is having to cook for the family the smell of the food is driving me mad:mad:..Am i the only one?
drinking loads of water .
has anyone any hints to get rid of the bad breath ??

write back to me :)

:welcome: to minimins :) well done on getting to day 10. i think you can have those listerine strips on LT, there is a LT section on here why dont you stick a post there. there a friendly bunch :) x

Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. Perhaps you could start a diary thread in the LT section for extra support and encouragement

Irene xx

thanks becki i might just do that..
i have tried the strips but they dont seem to work....
by the way i meant to add i lost 11pounds in my first weigh in..
this diet is great...
xx

Nice to have another irish gal on here,(we should start a thread on what part we are from) why not pop up a thread in the lt forum, they are all friendly and helpful there. ya say ya are on your 10th day, have ya went for your first wi yet? Please let us know on how ya do and keep posting!!

As for the cooking prob, I have just had to cook for 10 people and the smell of the food nearly killed me, smelt delicious and really wanted some, also I had everyone teasing me at the table about food but I am glad my willpower has got better than what it was at the start of the week so I ignored them and drank my coffee mocha which tasted much better than gaining a few pounds!!

This may sound strange to everyone but I actually put a pic off myself on the fridge to remind me why I am doing this diet and not to fall off the wagon when I am cooking, so far it has helped!!

Anyways good luck on your weight loss journey and I look forward to reading your posts in the future, take care.:wave_cry:

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. Well done on ur first week lost. Keep up the good work.

thanks miss unknown...
im on my 13th day now..still keeping up hardest part is the weekend i miss my glass of wine
but no drink till xmas.
yes had my first weigh in and lost 11pounds in the first week..
hw are u getting on...
well done for not giving up
love the idea of the pic on the fridge that would def work...

i def have to keep on this diet as my 19yr old daughter won a holiday to jamaica last nite and is taking me with her so i need my bikini body back haha

write back
irish cailin xxxx

I haven't heard of that diet.. what is it like? I'm carly nice to meet you :)

thanks miss unknown...
im on my 13th day now..still keeping up hardest part is the weekend i miss my glass of wine
but no drink till xmas.
yes had my first weigh in and lost 11pounds in the first week..
hw are u getting on...
well done for not giving up
love the idea of the pic on the fridge that would def work...

i def have to keep on this diet as my 19yr old daughter won a holiday to jamaica last nite and is taking me with her so i need my bikini body back haha

write back
irish cailin xxxx

Well done on your loss that is such an achievement, like yourself I also lost 11lb in the first week as well which to be honest is keeping me going to the next. I went through all the emotions with this diet in the first week, mood swings, constant going to the loss which was a pain, had totm which didnt help, couldnt sleep, cravings but in the end it was worth it.

Well done on your daughter winning the holiday, its something for ya to work to, Do ya mind if i ask ya how much weight ya have to lose? Ya will do it and its obvious that ya have got your mind on it. Keep in touch along the way. Take care

Welcome to Minimins, good luck with LT :)

Well done on your loss that is such an achievement, like yourself I also lost 11lb in the first week as well which to be honest is keeping me going to the next. I went through all the emotions with this diet in the first week, mood swings, constant going to the loss which was a pain, had totm which didnt help, couldnt sleep, cravings but in the end it was worth it.

Well done on your daughter winning the holiday, its something for ya to work to, Do ya mind if i ask ya how much weight ya have to lose? Ya will do it and its obvious that ya have got your mind on it. Keep in touch along the way. Take care

when i started i had five and a half stone to lose.had my 2nd weigh in and lost 8pounds but literally starving on the 3rd week cant believe how hungry i am but i havent broke it yet..just keepin about the small size clothes im going to get into.. hope ur being good...how do u stop urself feeling hungry.. xx

Well done ya, get yourself a ticker to show your progress, I stayed the same this week which I am relieved, it would have been worse if I had have put on. Drink loads of water(at least 6-7 pints of water) it will stop the hunger pangs and keep yourself busy. Last week I was only drinking 3 pints a day and had a little blip :( as well which didnt help but I am rearing to go for next weeks weigh in. All the best for your third weigh in, take care

just set up my tracker so that can show my progress..
good luck on ur weigh in..let me know how you do..
im still drinking my water..still starving though..
findin it hard because its saturday night..
ill let you know how i get on..
do u know why it doesnt let new members access der profile??

xx

Ya have to have around 50 posts, the more posts ya do the more previleges ya have, nice to see your progress on your ticker, well don

Back