Hi!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loz1984, 12 November 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

Hi!

I've been lurking on your section for a while so thought i'd introduce myself!

I've lost just over 2 stone since June on CD but have been messing around with it for the last month or so loosing and re-gaining the same 5lb! Doh!

I'm off on holiday next week so, last week, decided to follow SW for a while instead.

I'm doing it from memory at the moment as i'm going on holiday etc and don't know what my ultimate plan is so don't want to go to a class. I can borrow a book from a friend but not seeing her for a while!

So a couple of questions: How many syns is it per day? And how many HEX's (are these compulsary?)? And finally (for now!) what can i use as HEXB?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hi and welcome
    well done on your loss.
    its 5-15 syns a day
    2 healthy b's thats bread,poatoes, pasta etc on a red, and meat beans etc on a green, ritzas theres loads
    and then your hxa which is milk or cheese 1 0r 2 a day.
    yes u do need them for fibre etc and will help with weightloss.
    key is eat loads.
    and enjoy your holiday good luck when u start

Loz1984 likes this.
  4. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

Thanks very much!

I think that's where i've gone wrong last week is that I didn't have the HEX's most days. Will have to try harder to have them now!

5. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

good luck hun!

if ya find it hard to fit in ya healthy extras i sometimes have a cheese toastie which is a healthy extra a and b :D and if u added ham that wud be both ya b's and an a :)

xxx

Loz1984 likes this.
  6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

oh and u could have a look through the diaries on the slimmin world food diary bit for a few tips on different meals to have :)

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.