1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loz1984, 12 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

I've been lurking on your section for a while so thought i'd introduce myself!

I've lost just over 2 stone since June on CD but have been messing around with it for the last month or so loosing and re-gaining the same 5lb! Doh!

I'm off on holiday next week so, last week, decided to follow SW for a while instead.

I'm doing it from memory at the moment as i'm going on holiday etc and don't know what my ultimate plan is so don't want to go to a class. I can borrow a book from a friend but not seeing her for a while!

So a couple of questions: How many syns is it per day? And how many HEX's (are these compulsary?)? And finally (for now!) what can i use as HEXB?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    hi and welcome
    well done on your loss.
    its 5-15 syns a day
    2 healthy b's thats bread,poatoes, pasta etc on a red, and meat beans etc on a green, ritzas theres loads
    and then your hxa which is milk or cheese 1 0r 2 a day.
    yes u do need them for fibre etc and will help with weightloss.
    key is eat loads.
    and enjoy your holiday good luck when u start
    Loz1984 likes this.
  4. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

Thanks very much!

I think that's where i've gone wrong last week is that I didn't have the HEX's most days. Will have to try harder to have them now!
  5. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

good luck hun!

if ya find it hard to fit in ya healthy extras i sometimes have a cheese toastie which is a healthy extra a and b :D and if u added ham that wud be both ya b's and an a :)

Loz1984 likes this.
  6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

oh and u could have a look through the diaries on the slimmin world food diary bit for a few tips on different meals to have :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.