Hi =]

Quackalong

My name is Xavier and i'm from the delightful North West! After seeing a recent picture of myself with some rather svelte friends I decided to stop lurking and actively do something about my weight. I rapidly gained to the 196lbs i'm currently at after dislocating my patella and damaging several ligaments, which got me into the habit of doing as little running as possible. Currently trying to decide which "diet" would suit best as I would like to get back down to my "competition" weight of 140lbs. As my family aren't exactly the best people for gaining support in the diet area, and my friends don't see why i'm bothering, it seemed like a smashing idea.

That's about it really, i've recently ordered some new running shoes and once they arrive i'm going to get back into it, get back into shape and hopefully lose the weight =]

I don't know what else to say XD

Welcome to Minis Xavier, you're in the right place!

Have a mooch around and make yourself at home.

x

Hi Xavier

Welcome to Minimins. You've definitely come to the right place! Everyone on here is so helpful and supportive. There's loads of info about all sorts of different diets - it's just a matter of having a trawl round and seeing which was is the one for you!

Good luck with your weight loss journey - and Happy New Year!!

Kirsten

Back