Hi :)

curvy0girl

Hello all just wanted to pop on and introduce myself :)

I have been on weight watchers for the past 6 months but after lots of yo-yo-ing I have decided its just not for me, so after reading lots of good things about CS I thought I would give it a go! I have around 2 stone to lose and would like to lose it for the summer so I can wear shorts and strappy tops like 'normal' girls. Fingers crossed :D

Hiya, welcome to the board. Good luck with CS. Personally I think its the best diet I have tried, but like all diets I have done, I am off it and on it!!

Hope you enjoy and keep in touch via the boards - you will get lots of support and encouregement x

Hi curvygirl & welcome aboard cs. We're all fairly new to this diet so learning together. Any questions you have, feel free to ask & I'm sure someone will be able to help you. We're a friendly bunch:D

Welcome!

I had great success on CS and plan on going back on it in a couple of weeks, its a great to shift those niggly pounds :)

This board has really supported me through my journey and i hope you enjoy our encouragement and support :)

xx

rae u look smoking hotttttt

welcome to the board :)

like everyone else said cs is a great diet and feel free to ask any questions im sure someone can answer them!

Back