• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi :)

S: 11st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 0st8lb(4.82%)
Hello all just wanted to pop on and introduce myself :)

I have been on weight watchers for the past 6 months but after lots of yo-yo-ing I have decided its just not for me, so after reading lots of good things about CS I thought I would give it a go! I have around 2 stone to lose and would like to lose it for the summer so I can wear shorts and strappy tops like 'normal' girls. Fingers crossed :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dizzy40

S: 18st5lb G: 14st0lb
Hiya, welcome to the board. Good luck with CS. Personally I think its the best diet I have tried, but like all diets I have done, I am off it and on it!!

Hope you enjoy and keep in touch via the boards - you will get lots of support and encouregement x

moonstone

S: 12st2lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st7lb(20.59%)
Hi curvygirl & welcome aboard cs. We're all fairly new to this diet so learning together. Any questions you have, feel free to ask & I'm sure someone will be able to help you. We're a friendly bunch:D

Rae

S: 16st11lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 4st8.5lb(27.45%)
Welcome!

I had great success on CS and plan on going back on it in a couple of weeks, its a great to shift those niggly pounds :)

This board has really supported me through my journey and i hope you enjoy our encouragement and support :)

xx

S: 20st12lb C: 20st12lb G: 15st10lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
rae u look smoking hotttttt

JustForMe

Gold Member
S: 19st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.37%)
welcome to the board :)

like everyone else said cs is a great diet and feel free to ask any questions im sure someone can answer them!