hi

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nearlythinlin, 24 April 2009 Social URL.

1. nearlythinlin

nearlythinlin Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    hi love this forum will help alot

week 1 lost 7 1/2lbs
    week 2 lost 3 1/2lbs
    week 3 i picked so didnt get weight for few days after
    week 4 lost 5 1/2lbs

can anyone tell me when u start refeeding do u still lose weight as i want to go out next sunday and know ill have a drink so was going to start refeeding this week as they say not to drink till after the week refeeding would really like to stay on tfr but if i drink it will spoil it and will need to start again:copon:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi nearlythinlin
    Welcome to the forum and well done on your fab weight loss so far. When you go out do you really need to have a drink? Why not stick to the water you could still enjoy yourself. Rememeber its not for ever, but if you go out and drink yes it would be safer to refeed now and people can still lose weight on refeeding. Hope you have a fab time. Whatever you decide good luck with it and stay in control. xx:)

4. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    This might be a stupid question, but why 'waste' a week for one night out?? You haven't that far to go to get to goal- could you not stick to water for one night?
    Oh- and don't drink without re-feeding properly, read the sticky on drinking to see why-VERY dangerous!!

5. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have to agree with Irishmum.

I've had a few nights out now where I just had sparkling water and felt so much better for it the next again day !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.