hi

hi love this forum will help alot

week 1 lost 7 1/2lbs
week 2 lost 3 1/2lbs
week 3 i picked so didnt get weight for few days after
week 4 lost 5 1/2lbs

can anyone tell me when u start refeeding do u still lose weight as i want to go out next sunday and know ill have a drink so was going to start refeeding this week as they say not to drink till after the week refeeding would really like to stay on tfr but if i drink it will spoil it and will need to start again:copon:

Hi nearlythinlin
Welcome to the forum and well done on your fab weight loss so far. When you go out do you really need to have a drink? Why not stick to the water you could still enjoy yourself. Rememeber its not for ever, but if you go out and drink yes it would be safer to refeed now and people can still lose weight on refeeding. Hope you have a fab time. Whatever you decide good luck with it and stay in control. xx:)

This might be a stupid question, but why 'waste' a week for one night out?? You haven't that far to go to get to goal- could you not stick to water for one night?
Oh- and don't drink without re-feeding properly, read the sticky on drinking to see why-VERY dangerous!!

Have to agree with Irishmum.

I've had a few nights out now where I just had sparkling water and felt so much better for it the next again day !

Back