Hi :)

lalalala

Hiya

After ummming and arhhhing about joining LT I have decided to give it a go - after seeing the most horrible pictures of me on Facebook!!

So I am off to the chemist on Tuesday to sign up and start!

I put on 5 stone during prgnancy and I have struggled to get the weight off, I feel so depressed and need to snap out of it for the sake of my loved ones!

I recently signed up to the gym and I am really enjoying it, so I would like to keep this up - is this wise being on a VLCD?

Many Thanks

La :)

Hiya! Welcome!

They say toning exercises are better than cardio whilst on a VLCD to avoid the possibility of your body going into starvation mode if you ask too much of it calorie burning-wise.

Best of luck - look forward to seeing how you get on! Be sure to drink LOADS of water! x

Hi La and welcome. Like Jan said, toning is best whilst you're on this cos your body just can't cope with too much exercise. Just take it steady and see how you feel doing it. I do light weights for toning twice a week and swimming once and lots of walking.

Good luck and drink plenty of the good stuff (water!).

Hi la, welcome hope you get to start on Tuesday and taking the advice of some here cut out the carbs for the days before you start as it should make it easier on you. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi La

Welcome, you are in the right place gal. LT seems to achieve so much more out of weight loss regimes than any I know so I hope you can start Tues and join in with us on the chit chat. ;)

welcome to LT La, this is the first positive step of many successes to the new you! :)

Welcome on board.
I was told that if I exercised to make sure I drank plenty of water and was okay to do the same exercise that I was doing before. Mind you the first 2 weeks I didn't feel like it. But have started to go walking again rather than walk/running and kayaked all the way through. Listen to your body while on LT and you will be alright.
Good luck.

Hi lalala - good on you for starting this.

I also put close to 5st on during pregnancy and have been trying ever since to shed it. My daughter is 9 so thats how long I've been yo-yo-ing!!!

Of all the diets I've tried this one is by far the best in my opinion (even though I'm only on day 14 - weigh in tomorrow). The first weigh in and the inspirational peeps on here are keeping me motivated.

It's hard but it is very very do-able.

Best of Luck!!!

Back