high cholesterol

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hi there i have just telephoned my doctors and have been told that I have a cholesterol level of 5.7 which they say is borderline high! Has anyone else high cholesterol?

I joined SW because my cholesterol was high, it had really scared me into sorting out my weight once and for all.

My cholesterol was 5.5, I haven't had it checked since starting SW though. Since being on SW, now about 10 weeks, I haven't eaten any butter (which was my downfall!) and have lost 2st. I might get it checked out at the pharmacy, hopefully it has gone down. Will keep you posted!

well done on ur weightloss!im ragin with myself, but gave me kick up backend i needed!x

5.7 isn't massively high and it will probably reduce with a few diet changes and exercise. I know that my doctor nearly falls of the chair everytime they get the results of mine, which is always around 3.8 as they expect that from the size of me I must have mad high cholesterol but I never have done!
My bf started taking those cholesterol reducing yogurt drinks & spreads and it's helped bring his down a little.

Yeah he did say that if i changed my diet that it would decrease but it has totally give me a kick up the jacksie! I really didn’t expect it to be borderline high.. well done u for urs being so good! Im back to SW 2nte and thank god i am! Totally focused now! Xx

Back