High fat low protein?!

Cazzie26

Am concerned I am perhaps eating a little too much protein and not enough fat. My problem is that most of the high fat foods I like are also high in protein, so I struggle to redress the balance. Does anyone have any suggestions of any foods that are high in fat but low in protein? All I can think of his pure fats such as oil and butter. Thanks

I don't think coconut is on the official list but having looked it up it seems fairly low carb. If you count the carbs in it you could try it and see?

Macademia nuts aren't technically an induction food either - perhaps wait until after the first 2 weeks.

belly pork, oily fish, add oils and butter to cook things in.....

here's wishing you some good losses!

Oily fish, definitely!
Minced lamb or minced pork for making burgers - don't get lean cuts.
Salads always with dressing - mayo, olive oil.... and butter or olive oil on veg.
If you make scrambled eggs, mix in a tablespoon of double cream with the beaten eggs.
Omelettes - fill with button mushrooms plus a spoonful of double cream. And sprinkle with grated cheese for still more fat content.
Fritatta - sprinkle with grated cheese, it all helps.
Chicken in a herby cream sauce - pan fried chicken strips, add some chopped fresh tarragon or flat leaved parsley plus a good glug of double cream...
And don't forget cheeseburger pie.

Back