High Heels

Guru

Silver Member
I haven't worn high heels for a long long time. I was about five stone lighter the last time I wore them I think. They are just SO painful when you are as big as me as they push all your weight onto the balls of your feet and my body is not obviously designed to work like that!

Which is a shame, because I used to love heels and they made me feel very grown up and strong!

I can't WAIT to be able to wear a good pair of shoes again. And I hope to drop a shoe size from a big footed 8 to a reasonable 7.

Has anyone else had to give up wearing heels because of their weight?

I can not wait to wear heels! Never really have as I didn't want to put my feet through that much pain! x x

Yep, I gave up my heels a few years ago, BUT they are BACK !!!!!!!!

I`ve gone from a size 5 to a 4, and I`m tottering around the house like a little girl in her mums shoes, trying to get used to them again!!!!
They were much needed as I`m just a touch under 5 ft !!!

I wore high heels last night.............................................

you all know I'm a shoeaholic!! but yes, I wear them very infrequently atm. Can't wear flats (I have tendonitis) so usually wear a mid heel that doesn't put all my weight on the balls of my feet. I've recently worn higher heels at work, but it'll be a while yet before I can wear those beautiful Choos for a whole evening!

Those shoes are FABULOUS I love them love them.

I am a shoe addict I have one wardrobe full of winter shoes and one full of summer shoes lol

I wore high heels last night.............................................

This is the kind of thing you need your men's group for ;)

Yeh I know.......... :( what kind of world is it coming to when a man cant chat to his fellow dieters about wearing thogns and high heels. (turns away and walks out the door.)

Yeh I know.......... :( what kind of world is it coming to when a man cant chat to his fellow dieters about wearing thogns and high heels. (turns away and walks out the door.)

:rotflmao:

Guru I think we need to keep an eye on this one :p

PMSL sulley!!!

Tell you what girls. I will wear a mask to hide my itentity but you have a deal!!!!!!

When I lose the 10 stone, and get to my goal weight of 15.5 stones. I will send you a photo of me in a thong and high heels. I promise.

Tell you what girls. I will wear a mask to hide my itentity but you have a deal!!!!!!

When I lose the 10 stone, and get to my goal weight of 15.5 stones. I will send you a photo of me in a thong and high heels. I promise.

Excellent lol it will be like a cross dressing Zorro or something!

Oh my gosh, gem, I absolutely LOVE those shoes!!! Could you send me the website address? I used to wear high heels 24/7 until I had my kids and then never wore them again, i find it hard with my weight. Have vowed to buy myself a pair of louboutins when I get to goal :)

Get them off ebay Sam, they are much cheaper. That's where I get mine from. About £30 a pair. Just search for Iron Fist x

Cross dressing zorro? I never said anythign about dressing or makeup jus thte heels and thong. Ill be like a masculine zorro that wears comfotable underwear and shoes to stab people with.

Back