• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hii :o)

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Keeley (KJ/Jade/Keels - don't mind!) and I'm 22 and from Bedford.

I've been doing Weight Watchers since the beginning of February and have lost a total of 22lbs so far :). I want to loose another 3 stone so still a looong way to go but getting closer each day!

On 24.04.12 I set myself a challenge of '19lbs in 19weeks' for my holiday (off to Orlando & Bahamas so want that bikini bod!!). Since setting the challenge 10 weeks ago, I have lost 11.5lbs so 1.5lbs ahead of target but still keeping my head down so I can meet the target (or break it, don't mind)!

Anyway, hopefully will chat to some of you soon!
KJ xo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi there, welcome to Minimins :)

Well done on your weight loss so far, you're doing great! A holiday is a great inspiration for losing weight so I'm sure you will do your 19lbs in 19 weeks no probs at all - good luck!

Ahh thank you! Loosing is a great feeling! Like you say, it's good to have something to focus on! Plus it keeps me from getting overly excited about the holiday lol! X

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 2
Syn Values 1
Introductions 3
Moderators 4
Introductions 2