Hiii :) new to the site but not new to low carbing!

Debradee89

Hi everyone im debra. Been low carbing on and off since February 2011. Started at 11st3lb. Got down to 10st. Goal was 9st (pre pregnancy weight) but I feel comfortable and can live at 10st. However ive yoyo'd up and down between 10-11 since then, had a really bad few weeks recently and have reached my heaviest of 11st8lb. So im in need of help and support getting back on track and focusing on getting back down to 10st. Im on day 2, had a few carbs already today but wont have any more, sort of weaning myself off them, hopefully have less tomorrow then cut them right down! Good luck to everyone, looking forward to reading all the posts x

Hi Debra, Welcome. I am doing WW old system at home, but have a good trawl through the site as lots of help and advice from all boards. It is a very friendly supportive place :) Good Luck Chips x

I've never tried weight watchers properly. My issues with carbs mean I fail everytime I allow myself to eat them, even healthy ones! Good luck to you too, I know quite a few people who have done really well with ww :) xxx

Back