Hiiiiii.........

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hiiiiiiiii :D im back!!

havent been on in a while as i had completely went of track and ate absolutely everythin in sight :eek: wasnt at all suprised to find out on thurs when i went back to class that i had gained 4lbs :( but i just thought to myself this time im goin to do it!the weight needs to cum off and the only one who can make that happen is me :D so decided im goin to give it my all and also start walkin more etc as the weather is nice now :D

so here goes this is what i had yesterday (any comments etc wud b much appreciated!) oh im doin extra easy :D

Breakfast - bacon, mushrooms and 2 slices nimble

snack - chicken mugshot

lunch - tuna pasta salad mixed with 2tbsp ex light mayo (1 and half syn)

dinner - diet coke chicken (yummy!!) with sw wedges seasoned with garlic and chilli served wit salad and 1tbsp sweet chilli (1 and half syn)

treat - 1 fox's viennese melt - 4 syn

total - 7 syns

and today i have just had 4 slices of bacon along with 2 slices toast :D

gonna be pretty hard 2nte as i have mums 50th bday party and theres gona be nibbles :confused::confused: any advice??

Hi
Well done on your decision to return :)
Re tonight - I'd have a decent meal before you go, then you'll be less tempted by the nibbles.
If I have a night out where there's likely to be nibbles/buffet I tend to go for a green day so I can stick to rice/pasta salad.
Oh and step away from the mini pork pies and sausage rolls :drool: :D

Thank u :D so determined to do it this time! i have a holiday on 24 june to ibiza so need the weight off!

yep was thinkin that myself thinkin of havin meat balls (ex lean mince) with sw wedges and medittaranian veg with my 28g cheddar sprinkled on top :D wat u think?

Looks good :) Fill up on fruit and veg snacks this afternoon too.
Oooh a holiday target - great to work towards!

Back