Cruise PP hints for trying to get back into dukan,

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by scoobydoo2009, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. scoobydoo2009

scoobydoo2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    v maintained at 9.8stone for a while now,really finding it a struggle and slipped into bad habits of late,pizza,lager,chocolate:copon:

anyway been reading threads on here for a while and really need a kick up the bum,
    i feel great my jeans fall down without a belt,and at work my uniform is very loose,yay,much to the annoyance to my work mates,hahahaha,
    i just need another 8lbs to go away,:)

iv gone back on dukan today,
    iv been non stop all weekend washing,ironing etc,

im defo going to write down what im eating and drinking starting tomorrow.

any ideas to keep myself on track?

thanks
    sue x;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alottolose

alottolose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    82.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.7kg
    top tips :)

fill in your user stats (so we can see where you're at :))

keep a diary in the diary section (so you can log your menus and we can "keep up" with you - tell you if you're going wrong anywhere etc) I find it quite addictive logging on and it keeps my head concentrated on the diet

prepare and plan LOTS (this is always my downfall :()

good luck hun xx

4. robinhood

robinhood Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Buy youself some smaller jeans (if your current ones fall down without a belt) and even if they're a bit tight, they won't always be - that should movtivate you not to reach for the pizza, chocolate, etc knowing that they'll fit properly soon. Having lots of small goals are easier to reach too and don't forget (non-food) rewards each time!

Always have some Dukan-friendly food on standby (eggs, tins of tuna, frozen veg/fish) that can be cooked quickly when the fridge is empty so you don't go off-track.

Drink plenty of water and don't forget the oatbran!

5. dukandebut

dukandebut Goat herder(ess)

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(22.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    As the others have already said, preparation really is the key. Make things ahead and freeze, and have plenty of Dukan-friendly food in your fridge so you can keep temptation at bay.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.