Cruise PP hints for trying to get back into dukan,

scoobydoo2009

v maintained at 9.8stone for a while now,really finding it a struggle and slipped into bad habits of late,pizza,lager,chocolate:copon:

anyway been reading threads on here for a while and really need a kick up the bum,
i feel great my jeans fall down without a belt,and at work my uniform is very loose,yay,much to the annoyance to my work mates,hahahaha,
i just need another 8lbs to go away,:)

iv gone back on dukan today,
iv been non stop all weekend washing,ironing etc,

im defo going to write down what im eating and drinking starting tomorrow.

any ideas to keep myself on track?

thanks
sue x;)

top tips :)

fill in your user stats (so we can see where you're at :))

keep a diary in the diary section (so you can log your menus and we can "keep up" with you - tell you if you're going wrong anywhere etc) I find it quite addictive logging on and it keeps my head concentrated on the diet

prepare and plan LOTS (this is always my downfall :()

good luck hun xx

Buy youself some smaller jeans (if your current ones fall down without a belt) and even if they're a bit tight, they won't always be - that should movtivate you not to reach for the pizza, chocolate, etc knowing that they'll fit properly soon. Having lots of small goals are easier to reach too and don't forget (non-food) rewards each time!

Always have some Dukan-friendly food on standby (eggs, tins of tuna, frozen veg/fish) that can be cooked quickly when the fridge is empty so you don't go off-track.

Drink plenty of water and don't forget the oatbran!

Back