Hit a plateau!! Help :(

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hey hun

It sounds like you need a little shake up and change some foods around.
last time I did sw I tried having different superfree food everyday and mixing up my healthy extras too, I'm for a different one each day.
i stuck to 5-10 syns a day and again mixed them up.

Made some super speed soup and looked up the super speed foods too and aimed to have them a few times a week.

Youve already lost a really good amount of weight so your body may have just slowed down now xxx

Yeh I'm heading to tesco after work for soup ingredients! Drunk quite a lot of alcohol on Saturday night which I don't normally do so panicking it will affect the scales so fingers crossed super speeds help! I have around ten syns to, usually for some sweet chilli sauce and maybe some quavers! Lol can't do without crisps thanks for the reply :) xx

Weirdly enough, sometimes you need to eat a bit more when you plateau. Try making sure to eat 10-15 syns, add more fruit and veg or try to eat a bit more in the way of cereals, rice etc.

You were completely right I had KFC and a chinese week an lost 3lb the bad food done me a favour! Lol :)

I know this is a bit late but still :p ... Recently I had a similar problem. Portion sizes can make a massive difference, I'd always eaten around the same amounts since starting SW and my body didn't like it after a while, so I cut back (and actually kept check-ish of my calories) because I was eating far too much free food and then got my biggest lost yet (3.5lb) sorry if this isn't helpful at all :p

Back