Hit goal today

Trim T

:D:D:D:D

9st 10lb today, that's 3st 2lb lost since 16th Jan...

But, i have decided to lose more so i have 7 weeks left til my holiday, and i'll see how i go until then. Placed an order with sns yesterday, which im hoping will come tomorrow. I soooo miss my cottage pie xxx

Congratulations on getting to goal! thats such a great weight loss in so little time :D

Yay on meeting your goal! And good luck on meeting your new goal!

Thank you all so much for your support, i'm not going to set a specific goal now, i'm just gonna see where i am in 7 weeks. As long as its less than i am now, ill be happy x

Trim T said:
Thank you all so much for your support, i'm not going to set a specific goal now, i'm just gonna see where i am in 7 weeks. As long as its less than i am now, ill be happy x

That's a fantastic loss well done and good luck with the next 7 weeks x

Thats Brilliant, I do hope to acheive similar results within the same time scale!
Well Done. Be interesting to see where you end up in 7 weeks.

Woooo

don't worry tinkagem, i'll keep you informed lol. Good luck with your journey you'll be there before you know it x

Well done at reaching your first goal!!

You making a second goal or just seeing what 7 weeks can do?

9 lost : 58 to goal

Well done chick, thats awesome :D good luck for next 7 weeks!

Catdog xx

I'm not going to set another goal, in my mind i know i want to lose about another 1/2 stone, but if i lose more i lose more. I'm not setting anything in stone, i have a months order being delivered tomorrow so i'll see how i get on. Can't wait to try the new bars, yummy x

Congrats, you must be thrilled, I have about the same to lose as your original, about 3 stone. It's great to hear you managed this in a few months. Good luck for your holiday target. S

Massive congrats and good luck in the next 7 weeks :)

you should do a b4 and after pic - i could always do with inspiration love seein how far ppl have come xx

Back