Hit the emotional wall

bex!

Back on the diet train...
So I'm currently on day 63 (9th weigh in tomorrow) and I feel crap. I feel tearful, bored and bloody food is everywhere!!

Now I don't want to eat or quit but it's a really rubbish feeling and I know others have felt the same but its hard to follow my own advice ?

I'm pleased with my loss so far (fingers crossed for the 3 stone mark tomorrow ?) and in 9 weeks you can't argue with it but I've still got such a long way to go and it's like my mum said I'm getting rid of my comfort blanket in a way as I used my fat to hide away from life. ?

So anyway I had a bit of a cry (well a lot really ;)) and my mum said sometimes you just need to cry but I shouldn't think of it as I'm not thin yet but as I'm getting healthy! she said she was really worried about me and my weight but now I'm doing something about it and she's really proud of me :)

Anyway just got to plod on and hope I snap out of it soon. Also it's PMT week which is bad being down and hormonal. Lol ;)

Thanks for letting me rant and hope everyone's ok

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can you go do something to take your mind off everything, go see friends or go window shopping for goal weight clothes. I'm really far behind you only on day 10 but your doing amazing and I've already had my fair share of tough days, on day 5 I was awful spent all night crying. This is a tough journey to make but it is so worth it. Hope you can make it through the day ok, and remember tomorrow is a different day and were all here to support you, anf your mum too

Bex hun try to think of the positive hun look at what you have achieved, its amazing hun you have reduced your BMI by 6.7. You have a 39lb weight loss, yes its hard seeing food everywhere but you think hun when you get yourself to your ultimate goal. How much more happy within yourself you are gonna be !! So pick yourself up hun think tomorrows a new day xx

I'm a day behind you and know EXACTLY where you are, congrats on the almost 3 stone mark - fab result!! I am sick of the sight and sound of food - not helped by having t cook it 5 times a day, but on day's like these I hang my Iddy Bitty size 10 jeans(that I last wore Heaven only knows when) on the kitchen door and gaze lovingly at them ... and then look at the swimsuit photo of myself taken on day 1 and remember why I do this!

Chin up babe
xxx

just sending massive hugs hunny and hope you feel better soon.

everything u wrote, i feel all of it myself. (sat in tears as i type) so draining, but be worth it xx

Thanks guys :)

I'm feeling better, I just need to keep my goal in mind and my skinny pants ;) I guess we need to remember that this diet is not only tough due to not eating which is a natural function (though my eating wasn't normal lol) but its an emotional time as well. Defeating food demons and learning new ways to cope with everyday life without resorting to the biscuit tin.

The support on here is fab and it means a lot to me! Thank you. We can do this and we will :)

Good luck everyone! Just keep those slim clothes in mind :D

xox

How did your weigh in go? Did that cheer you up too?
:)

bessie84 said:
everything u wrote, i feel all of it myself. (sat in tears as i type) so draining, but be worth it xx

Hey hope your feeling better hun. Big hug from me! It will defo be worth it! :)

xox

and said:
How did your weigh in go? Did that cheer you up too?
:)

Hey I get weighed tomorrow hun. Fingers crossed :)

My mum cheered me up loads. Not only is she a great support but I came home from work and she got me Pauline Quirke's new book which so far is a good read and she lost loads on TFR. Thinspiration! :)

How are you doing?

xox

Back