Hit the wall...

Jeniferous

Well it's happened- three weeks in and the idea of chicken makes me want to puke. Shame I don't really do fish because it's really really restrictive otherwise.

I'm struggling today. Just want to eat carbs. Pizza is still the primary craving, closely followed by gyoza and noodles. Under the weather today too so didn't gym.

Beef! Tuna! Venison!

Stick with it!

Had enough of beef too. Decided that if I didn't satisfy my craving in a controlled way i'll fall off completely and go completely mad. A couple of thin crust veggie topped pizza vs. a full blown pig out? I know what the sensible option is!

at least you controlled the cheat. I must admit tonight i was really really struggling, I did a craft fair today and after I got home I ordered a takeaway for for DH and DD, which arrived really quickly and i hadn't got my tea made. had to smell chips and pizza........so I made an Egg and tuna Salad with lo fat fromage frais dressing.

I put half on :( and i didn't cheat once. So fed up now.

I'm a newbie here too!

I have been on the diet for nearly 6 weeks-I'm on the PP/PV and even though I have stuck to the diet rigidly, I haven't lost a gram this week!
I only have 3.5 kgs to go but why oh why is my weight not zooming down??
I have lost nearly 5 kgs to date!
Can anyone give me some idea of what to do?

We all go through stages when we dont loose weight or put a little on and we dont know why. Perseverence is the key. Its also suggested you do not eat any tolerated items for a few days and i find if i eat something different i.e something i havent eaten recently (but still allowed) that sometimes boosts the weight loss

Hi and thanks for your reply!
I don't understand what you mean by "tolerated foods"- I am following this 100% -PP/PV till I lose my 3 kilos!
If you have time, could you explain it to me?
Thanks

hi, sorry youve hit the wall...it happens when we get close to tw. but as caz said persevere, and
as for tollerated foods there is a list in the faq thread I think and basically its foods we can have on top of the aproved list but only two a day some folk have two every day and lose others just stall so everyones different but for example reduced fat cocoa powder and philladelphia cheese, cornflour etc is on the list keep going youll get there xxx

Thanks Sidd ! I have never eaten any of the foods u mentioned as yet!! I just eat grilled chicken, meat, fish etc ! I don't even eat the yolk of an egg!! When I have vegetables they are just steamed! I will persevere , of that there is no question!! I like the way I can get into my clothes n the way I feel!keep boosting me!! Lol

you need to do a diary so we can read your menus and help, support and encourage you xxx:D

Ok I will!
Breakfast: white of a boiled egg, 0% fromage drain n a slice of lean ham.
Lunch: 2 large chicken breasts ( on PV I have some lettuce n half a tomato n some cucumber)
About 4 pm I have my bran in some skimmed milk
2slices of chicken 2% fat
Dinner: fillet steak, or salmon or liver n some green steamed vegetable on PV days
2 Coke zero n loads of water!!
I should be thin!!!
Thanks for helping me!

If you dont have cholestrol issues you can have the full egg. Be careful with pre packed meats they contain loads of salts that can make you retain water and try and keep away from ham for exactly the same reason. I still have a little but not too much. Try Beckys salt and pepper chicken recipie its fantastic and so tasty...lol im contridicting myself by sugessting it but we all eat it and as long as you increase water its not affecting our weigh loss. good luck and keep posting xxx:D

So what would u replace ham with( its 25%reduced salt) for breakfast ?
I really appreciate your help! Thanks
( I didn't eat the yolk simply because of the fat content!)

Back