Hit the wall...

keep going youll get there, your so close to tw I was the same it took me ages to get the last few lbs off xxx

Hello again Sunbeam - those fromage blancs with fruit are delicious, but they are a tolerated food because of the fruit pieces. OK if you're happy with your weight loss (maximum 2 tolerated ingredients per day), but if you wanted to perhaps see if you could speed it up, try those Sveltesse 0% ones (careful to avoid the 0.9% and 1.?% ones). They're lovely frozen too - just take out of freezer an hour before you want to eat them and they taste like icecream (ish!). You might also try cutting out all packaged meats, hams etc and seeing whether that helps kick the weight loss off again. How much dairy do you eat/drink per day do you think?

If you were to input your height statistic into your profile, you'd see your current BMI. You might well now be at a weight/BMI which is good for you as you're fairly tall. Moving into Conso, phase 3, therefore could be a solution for you to better deal with Christmas...

Hi again

Well I am slowly starting to lose-it has just worked out that I've had a steak for dinner for the last 3 days n I've lost 0.9kg in a week!
I thought that I ought to keep on the Cruise till I go away! I've a few trips planned!! Birthdays n Xmas!! This is going to be really hard as I won't be at home.
Oh I do feel like a glass of wine!!!
Have a nice weekend x

Things have taken a turn for the worse!!

Can't believe I am actually putting on weight now - 500 gms since I last was so ecstatic last Saturday!! Every day shows an increase now n psychologically I am feeling fatter!!
Sticking rigidly to my diet PP/PV but the weight is not shifting!
I'm fed up!!! Lol
Anyone got any ideas?
X

Sunbeam MC said:
Actually I cannot complete my profile as access is denied for some reason unbeknown to me!

If you've under 50 posts its restricted. Can't see how many you have cause I'm on my phone x

start and post Daily with every thing your eating and drinkinking so we can see. You have me stummped at why your still not loosing xxx

Lol my current weight here is set to 32.9 kg ???????
My goal weight is set to 31.6 kg?????
Wherever did they get those figures???
I checked my profile and I have entered the correct weight of - present weight is 72.5kg, and my TW is 69.5kg!!
You must all think I'm anorexic !!!!
xx

lol well or a very small person xxx

check that you've not forgotten to type "kg" next to your weights in your stats (as you did for your start weight, cos that shows correctly).

Off to London tomorrow to spend the weekend with my family!
Whatever is going to happen to my diet??
Indian tomorrow night, Chinese Saturday night, lunch on Sunday n a big birthday feast on Monday night!!!
Dreading my weigh in on Wednesday morning when I'm home! Woe is me!!! Lol
Have a good weekend everyone!! I'm sure I will need u all to help me over my nervous breakdown when I get back! X

it might not be as bad as you think xxx enjoy yourself but try to chose the healtthy option

The good thing about Dukan is it gives you an informed choice. With your Indian meal, how about a tikka (chicken or lamb) just avoid the rice, potatoes or any really greasy stuff. Ditto Chinese, which personally I find easier, cos it seems lighter somehow - a stir fry (chicken or beef) or baked or steamed fish is ok but give the noodles, rice or duck a miss. Lunch on Sunday is a piece of simples - just ask for a plain roast and everyone thinks you are normal! Avoid the Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes etc just stick to straightforward veg not carrots and you'll be fine. Puddings I find the trickiest, but an ice cream usually meets the sugar cravings without causing too much havoc when out, so long as not repeated too often. And birthday meal - umm - steak no chips? Weigh in you even may have lost.... :)

Well I survived my trip to London thanks to all your advice especially with the Indian and Chinese, though for the birthday party celebration I was not so good!! I had champagne, wine and Chocolate cake!!! The following day I was back to pure proteins and with this morning's weigh in, I have put on 700gms grrrr!!!
My husband who is also on the diet and ate mince pies and chips (not together!!!) and drank much more than me, only put on a measly 300 gms!! That is sooo unfair!
Anyway I'm sure I will start to lose again- I'm such an optimist!!!!
xx

men tut lol, youll get that off quickly youve done great xxx

Have had to stop all sport for a while including walking! Am I doomed????
The weight loss will obviously slow down !! It's so so slow anyway, I doubt that it's going to make a differencei
Can anyone tell me why I put on a few hundred grams after a PV day? Surely to goodness it can't be because of a few bits of broccoli and cucucumber - oh! and a tomato!! Very annoying!

Back