Hit the wall...

smoked salmon omellete, muffins Dukan quiche. Dukan bread with a scrambled egg xxx

Sounds great but I'm still on the Cruise phase so no bread! And surely smoked salmon is high in salt?
I guess I don't use the recipe book enough but haven't got the time to start cooking in the morning!
Very kind of you, though and much appreciated!!
You are all so kind!

Dukan Bread is the way to go. Loads of recipes on here, there are a couple of threads that are in the recipe section.

I use the oatbran/milk for breakfast as porridge.

Put the oatbran in the bowl and then cover it with milk. Heat in microwave on full power for about a min and then stir. Put back in for a min and keep a close eye on it. if it starts to bubble then stop the m/w and stir again, you might find you need a bit more milk but add it slowly to taste. Sweetner and sometimes a bit of flavouring can make it taste wonderful.

I try not to use too much ham now, but its difficullt sometimes.

Thanks- I will check out the Dukan bread!
Lost 300 g this morning but if I taken the weight from this time last week, I've lost just 100 g!! Not much reward for strict dieting !!

Keep posting your menus and we might oick up on whats stalling you. Drink plenty of water and try eating a chicken a day .............it works xxx

I will! On the advice here I gave up my ham this morning, ate the yolk as well n had a slice of turkey! It goes down better with cucumber -PV today!!!

Go for it xxx youll have them last lbs off in no time

Hitting the wall

Still sticking to the diet but weight loss is SO SLOW!! 500 grams in one week! I will be on Cruise till middle of next year at this rate!!

try drinking more water and are you doing your prescribed 30 mins walk at least a day????

Hello there, and can I ask how tall you are please (it's missing from your statistics)... :)

I have lost nearly 3 stone and ate pre cooked ham and chicken for breakfast throughout. Everyone is different. However i bought good quality ham and chicken which was not full of water or sugar or salt. I also ate Bresola which you can get in Sainsburys but cheaper in Aldi. I also ate smoked salmon for breakfast quite a lot with cottage cheese. drink plenty of water and any salt issues should be minimised. If you dont have cholestral problems dont worry about egg yolks. Eating and cooking with eggs is your life saver!..And make muffins with the oat bran ( plenty of recipes in recipe section)

I run in the pool every day for 40/50 mins. I have to admit I don't do the walking because of a back problem n 10 operations!! I have to stick to water!
My height is 1.72 cm.
also because I do not live in the UK, I don't have access to Sainsburys , M n S etc!
I'm not despairing quite so much now as I'm sticking to the diet n my clothes are fitting me!!!
Suddenly I have a whole new wardrobe -the 5kg have done it!
I shall stick to it! I'm wholly committed!
Xx

love your positivity well done xxx

The stall sometimes is because you are close to target. At least it was with me. But a change of pace was what was needed. Different exercise? Different menus? But it's just bound to start moving again soon. Well done so far!

Last edited:
Sunbeam - if you're in Monaco then, far better than Sainsbury's, you should have access to the foods he did recommend with his first book (fat free ham/jambon dégraissé; Sveltesse Ferme et Fondant yoghurts; 0% fromage blanc...). I'm in France too so don't hesitate to ask if you have any queries :)

Sunbeam - if you're in Monaco then, far better than Sainsbury's, you should have access to the foods he did recommend with his first book (fat free ham/jambon dégraissé; Sveltesse Ferme et Fondant yoghurts; 0% fromage blanc...). I'm in France too so don't hesitate to ask if you have any queries :)

Hi
Pleased to have an ally in France/Monaco !!
I'm fairly new to Dukan so I only have the latest book!! I noticed in Carrefour that they are selling Dukan products like the bran n galettes!
Do u eat the Taille Fine fruit fromage frais? I've been buying the plain one 0%!
It's funny how women I know tell me I've lost enough weight!! I don't believe them!!
Nobody can believe I don't drink wine anymore !!
Still another 3 kg to lose !! However will I manage at Xmas??? Going to Rome - all that pasta!! Mmmm

i would increase my exercise if youre still stalling. Might still be worth listing exactly what youre eating. I assume you are eating oatbran and are not having the usual problems re constipation

Hi Everybody

Still on the diet!! 7 weeks yesterday and still on Cruise-PP/PV alternate days!
I'm not losing more than 200-200 grams per week, but I'm in control, drinking water, exercising -everything for a miserable few hundred grams!,
It's my clothes that show the weight loss of just over 5 kg so I'm happy!
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
Have a good evening x

Back