Hit the wall...

Good morning everyone!!

Lost another 400 gms today so I think I have recovered from my little binge!
This has given me faith as it is possible to stray for one meal and get straight back on the diet like I did!
Now I have Xmas to get over!!
X

SB. You'll do it xxx we will all get through xmas, and if we gain then we will deal with it xxx enjoy xxx

I hit the wall big time today. 3 bars of chocolate just didn't touch the sides. This is my first big lapse and surprisingly I really don't care.
My motivation has gone, 3.5 months to lose only 20lbs, yet rigidly sticking to the diet (until today). DD (aspergers and ADHD) has been super hard to deal with the last few days, DS has been puking all morning...and lack of sleep really haven't helped. I haven't reached for the wine in the past 3.5 months but a violent outburst from DD nearly had me gasping for wine, but I managed to hold off.
i plan on level 3 shred tonight. I know it won't undo 3 bars of chocolate, but it may help a little. I have 7lbs to go, at this rate, it will be in about 14 weeks time. :(

Stpt hang on in there your having a rough time. After your shred you might feel better xxx

Back