Hit the wall...

For me it's a fine line. If I'm too busy I stress eat or make bad choices. I've just got to find the balance. It is one thing I have found with weight watchers is it's made me a lot more aware of what I'm eating and the choices I'm making. Just hope I can keep up the enthusiasm. It can be awful when everyone in the flat just eats without having to think about it.

Tell me about it! I have had to move home and my brother and sister can eat and eat and eat and not put on a single lb! My brother sat and ate 4 eclairs yesterday and he's still a men's small! He does lift weights I guess though but still-4!

It is beyond frustrating! But i have to accept that I will always have to watch what I eat. Not done great today but this is why I moved my wi to a fri- so I could use my weeklies throughout the weekend. I went to vodka revs for lunch and ordered a falafel and sweet potato wrap which I thought would be okay but when I pointed it it was 23 points (I may have I've estimated that but I'd rather put over than under) and my Boyf bought me a small choc bunny from m&s which I pointed at 2 because it really was small! No points left for tea :( x

Thanks guys. I know I can do it as I managed to loose half a stone through my exams and the party afterwards :) The issue I have routine wise is my school keep messing us around and moving lectures at the last minute which leaves me with no set routine at all.

I've invested in some weight watchers stuff - absolutely love the lemon slices - and got some fruit in to try and snack on less points. It's so difficult because my flatmates eat so much (it really makes me evaluate what I used to eat).

I've not really thought about water (thanks Caralousi) so may try and drink more to see if that makes a difference.

Just really worried about falling off the wagon. Don't want to graduate as a fatty. x

I hit the wall a few weeks ago so what I did was got a massive take away and loads of goodies. I ate every last bit of the Chinese and sat down to watch a movie and eat the goodies. Could barely eat any of them cause I was having a food baby from the dinner haha. But what I didn't eat I sent home with my boyfriend so they weren't tempting me. And the next day I was grand back on track. And I still lost 2 pounds that week.

That's fab! I am getting better so that if I do have a bad day I make sure it is one day and not several like it used to be. My will power isn't great- I would of wanted to keep everything and eaten it the next day, it's so hard having it in the house x

So would I so I had to get it out of the house! I work in dominos pizza and when we have extra food I have to get other people to eat it fast before I do! Just see in it sitting there is hard ha ha

My brother started off doing biomedical science and is now doing genetics at uni, he's loving it! And I'm doing psychology.

I find uni really hard food wise because I'm constantly starving all day- must be all that mental energy being used up in lectures!

I find I'm quite full though if I have 4 ryvitas with some cheese at lunch with 1 slice ww bread with a tiny bit of jam on.

I finished my psychology degree last year and am now doing my teacher training postgrad. It's hard eating healthy too when you are in the library til god knows what time!x

Last minute cramming usually equates to last minute eating in my case. Have an exam tomorrow afternoon so have saved up all my points so I can eat as terribly as i like tonight. Hope all is going well for you all

I've hit a wall too and am struggling. No advice to offer except to keep going!

I have been the same recently. I lost half a stone and have started my postgrad/ placements in school and it has thrown me off sync. When I am in school I am healthy all day until I get home at 6 and I graze on food whilst making my tea (not healthy food!) then uni days pretty much the same. Days off- well! I need to get back on track before my next one otherwise I fear the worst- chocolate & bread!x

I put on a LOT of weight during my PGCE - as did a lot of people on my course. Seems to go with the territory :(

Yeah, it's like we all can't stop eating. We have a full on lecture and we head to costa for a drink and a muffin to clear our heads before the next. It's tough as each day is so full and sometimes something sweet just keeps you going. Salad at lunchtime doesn't keep me going :( xx

Personally I never even contemplated dieting during my PGCE. It was stressful enough!

I'm trying- it's not going well but I know if I stopped trying then I would use it as too much of an excuse to eat loads of chocolate x

Back