hiw is everyone doing

That's really good!! Congratulations. Ergh. TOTM so I messed up today. At least that's my excuse. I ate some chocolate..or more then some. I really should have stopped after a couple Ferrero Roche's...but I couldn't..Ergh. At least there's none left for tomorrow. Haha. I'll be back on track then. No worries!! But keep up the good work!! :)

hey well done :D so pleased that you have reached your goals. keep it up hun :D

aww binny :( i got that looming too and ice cream and choc is my weakness so dreading it. dont think of the slip just look to tomorrow

Yeahh, I know. I figure I'll wake up..have some breakie and be straight on the bike.. :)

you are doing so well. hope my weigh in goes well. going for one tomorrow but just this awful feeling that i haven't lost anything :(

I'm sure you have Sal..No worried..Good luck with the weigh in!! :)

thanks hun :) just couldnt wait for the month to be up lol also if not doing well then maybe the doc can give me some more advice

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I go in on Thurs..Ergh..Cant wait..after that I'm getting my own brand new set of scales so I can weigh myself weekly... :)

not sure of the time yet as got to ring in the morning for the appointment. that is one thing i lack totally - confidence. got none at all :( cant thank you guys here enough for all the support you give me and i hope that in some way i support you

im sure you will do great, cant wait to see how much you have lost

yeah food wise im doing good now that i know lol
still at the gym but cut it down to once a day for now until kids are back at school,
i need to congure the crosstrainer its my worst enemy
i need to do 10 minutes i can do 5 but am in agony
and am looking at buying a bike for at home

19IBS really good , well done

not sure of the time yet as got to ring in the morning for the appointment. that is one thing i lack totally - confidence. got none at all :( cant thank you guys here enough for all the support you give me and i hope that in some way i support you

your not alone there hun, i have zero confidence!! Of course you support us too, your great sall!! We are all here for each other!! :D

been such a god send finding this forum and like minded people to me. people keep saying about joining slimming clubs or gyms but all the ones round where i live are full of thin people :/

:clap: well said hun. couldnt have put it any better myself. i went to a slimming club once and saw the people going in and i kid you not they was all about a size 12-14 :eek:

Back