• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

hiw is everyone doing

;)
finally completed number 2 and 3 goal
to get under 280 IBs and under 20 st

am so happy all the hard work is paying off have being going really hard at the gym
and even my partner noticed the weight i have lost ( as i only see him once a week:()
so yaye

how is everybody else doing?:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That's really good!! Congratulations. Ergh. TOTM so I messed up today. At least that's my excuse. I ate some chocolate..or more then some. I really should have stopped after a couple Ferrero Roche's...but I couldn't..Ergh. At least there's none left for tomorrow. Haha. I'll be back on track then. No worries!! But keep up the good work!! :)

hey well done :D so pleased that you have reached your goals. keep it up hun :D

aww binny :( i got that looming too and ice cream and choc is my weakness so dreading it. dont think of the slip just look to tomorrow

Yeahh, I know. I figure I'll wake up..have some breakie and be straight on the bike.. :)

you are doing so well. hope my weigh in goes well. going for one tomorrow but just this awful feeling that i haven't lost anything :(

thanks hun :) just couldnt wait for the month to be up lol also if not doing well then maybe the doc can give me some more advice

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I go in on Thurs..Ergh..Cant wait..after that I'm getting my own brand new set of scales so I can weigh myself weekly... :)

not sure of the time yet as got to ring in the morning for the appointment. that is one thing i lack totally - confidence. got none at all :( cant thank you guys here enough for all the support you give me and i hope that in some way i support you

im sure you will do great, cant wait to see how much you have lost

yeah food wise im doing good now that i know lol
still at the gym but cut it down to once a day for now until kids are back at school,
i need to congure the crosstrainer its my worst enemy
i need to do 10 minutes i can do 5 but am in agony
and am looking at buying a bike for at home

19IBS really good , well done

not sure of the time yet as got to ring in the morning for the appointment. that is one thing i lack totally - confidence. got none at all :( cant thank you guys here enough for all the support you give me and i hope that in some way i support you
your not alone there hun, i have zero confidence!! Of course you support us too, your great sall!! We are all here for each other!! :D

been such a god send finding this forum and like minded people to me. people keep saying about joining slimming clubs or gyms but all the ones round where i live are full of thin people :/

:clap: well said hun. couldnt have put it any better myself. i went to a slimming club once and saw the people going in and i kid you not they was all about a size 12-14 :eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 1
Slimming World 3
Introductions 1
Introductions 1