Hiya! 😊

Nonig

First time joining a group or weight loss forum so a bit out of my comfort zone I suppose. Be nice please 🙏🙏😍
Am a chef - currently furloughed and since having my baby 20 months ago I’ve really piled the weight on I’m now 15st 9lb. Have set a goal to get down to 10st which is my ideal weight, although I am a yoyoer and can never stay consistently at weight.
I’ve decided to use SW as if today and am wondering if it’s worth me buying sweetener - Stevia?? As a lot of recipes call for it.
Though I simply cannot bear them usually and hate the artificial flavour and bitterness. Plus I think it’s awful stuff and should be avoided. Is it worth just synning the sugar on say rice pudding or putting up with it? Any better alternatives?? Also being a chef I love food, so this is challenging for me at work (picking) and also at home snacking any ideas to help keeping these urges at bay??
Thanks to all for having me here - it is wonderful to come together and advise and support each-other where we can!!

Welcome to Minis

I would personally use the sweet freedom syrups in replacement of sweeteners as i find it doesn't have that horrible after taste.

Best of luck on your journey, feel free to pop a diary up in the SW forum and you will meet others on the same journey.

Bean an Tí

I prefer the sweet freedom syrups too, I try to stay away from sweetener and too be honest I don't really notice now, I think your taste buds adjust.

Good luck on your journey

Back