Hiya Anyone start WW today 1/3/10?

Evening all, hope your having a good week! Its going well for me I think, managing well food wise and not struggled so far. The weekend is the test! Work night out last night, curry which is the worst for ww (but my fave unfortunatley) and I stuck to plan! just had tikka pieces and things like that. If it hadnt have been day 3 for me I may have had a few extra points. I just wish I liked fruit more than I do, I eat lots of veg as im a savoury person but I struggle more with fruit. Oh well im all smiley so far!

Take care people.

Evening all, hope your having a good week! Its going well for me I think, managing well food wise and not struggled so far. The weekend is the test! Work night out last night, curry which is the worst for ww (but my fave unfortunatley) and I stuck to plan! just had tikka pieces and things like that. If it hadnt have been day 3 for me I may have had a few extra points. I just wish I liked fruit more than I do, I eat lots of veg as im a savoury person but I struggle more with fruit. Oh well im all smiley so far!

Take care people.

Hi Nik Well done you :D its hard to not have what we really like isnt it and I suppose its relearning,Im on day 4 so Im at the same stage as you,are you hungry?
Ive done fast start and been ok but am hungry atm so I have 3 points left and will spend them wisely lol
Gald your doing well :Dxx

hi everyone! Sounds like everyone is doing really well. nik86, dont worry about the fruit if you dont like it- snack on carrots/ celery etc and its less in points!

My first day is going well, ive just done 30 pump with Davina MacCall in my front room so got 5 extra points- im knackerd now so am rewarding myself with a diet coke and a no sugar jelly! :D

xxx

hi everyone! Sounds like everyone is doing really well. nik86, dont worry about the fruit if you dont like it- snack on carrots/ celery etc and its less in points!

My first day is going well, ive just done 30 pump with Davina MacCall in my front room so got 5 extra points- im knackerd now so am rewarding myself with a diet coke and a no sugar jelly! :D

xxx

:0clapper::party0049: Well done you great start to day one........ Sugar free jelly try having that in my house with 3 daughters lol,i'll come to yours and have some ;)
xx

xxx

Is 5 extra points right? I calculate 30 minutes runnng as only 1.5 points. I do get confused with these APs.

Lynda

calculate them as weight (lbs) X no of minutes X 0.000232 (low intensity)
X 0.00033 (medium intensity)
X 0.00081 (high intensity)

low= can still talk/sing
medium =can still talk/sing but breaking a sweat
high= can't talk/sing and very sweaty

Well I weighed this morning. And I had lost 3 whole lbs!!!! Can't believe it. I didn't manage that after 6 months of SW!! It has been 10 days. I am 11st 1.4lbs. That could mean being 10 somehting next week. How cool would that be? I've got 2 meals out next week though. One is Nandos which should be easy enough to sort out. The other, though, is Brasserie Blanc. May be not so easy. It's a set menu with not many choices too. Just ahve to do best i can. POrtions are small there anyhow. Just so pleased right now

Lynda

Well I weighed this morning. And I had lost 3 whole lbs!!!! Can't believe it. I didn't manage that after 6 months of SW!! It has been 10 days. I am 11st 1.4lbs. That could mean being 10 somehting next week. How cool would that be? I've got 2 meals out next week though. One is Nandos which should be easy enough to sort out. The other, though, is Brasserie Blanc. May be not so easy. It's a set menu with not many choices too. Just ahve to do best i can. POrtions are small there anyhow. Just so pleased right now

Lynda

glitterfy0100029T248D31.gif

So please for you I know how fed up you were and too right,10's hey gosh Im green just call me E N V Y ;) lol :D
Im keeping my fingers crossed for you for next weeks 10 xx

WELL DONE LYNDA!

xx

Well not sure how I did yesterday??? ALthough did do 45 mins at the gym.

my day;
cookie - 5pt
coffee x 2 - 1.5pt
protein bar - 1.5pt
banana - 1pt
wine x 2 - 3pt
dumplings at the restaurant ...... 12pt (didn't over eat but things were either steamed or deepfried) So 24pt maybe and I did exercise. I did not drink much water yesterday maybe only 1.3ltrs.... Will work on this today.

Hubby is in bed nursing a hangover and I am thinking of going to the gym!

Have a good night ladies.

x

I started last year but failed miserably at it so I rejoined last Tuesday, not going too bad so far but i've 91lbs to lose so it's gonna be a hard road!! If anyone has any tips on staying motivated - my biggest downfall then please send them my way, I really wanna do it this time! Good luck to everyone who just started :D

I started last year but failed miserably at it so I rejoined last Tuesday, not going too bad so far but i've 91lbs to lose so it's gonna be a hard road!! If anyone has any tips on staying motivated - my biggest downfall then please send them my way, I really wanna do it this time! Good luck to everyone who just started :D

Hey I also restarted WW last Tuesday for the exact same reason as you i need the weigh in to keep me focused. I find just taking it a day at a time and try to plan meals helps. Good luck for Tuesday! :) xxx

Well yesterday was a disaster! I dropped kids off a ttheir dads and went to see my bf. Then broke down on the motorway, and arrived back home at 7pm, 5 hours after I started out. I was so looking forward to seeing him, and so fed up, and on my own, and so hungry. You can guess the rest!!! Four chicken fajitas, two bottles of beer, and 8 after 8s later I felt fat and sick!!!Yesterday was 27.5 points. 9.5 points over!!! I'll just have to make it up. Oh well! C'est la vie. ONwards and downwards.

Lynda

Hi Bren, well done on the gym,your keeping track so your still doing well,hope hubbys hangover has gone lol bless him xx

Hello frulewis :welcome: to our little starters
Ive 105 lbs to lose to bmi 25 so I know how your feel.
MOTIVATION easy .......
This time next year be near or at target or be 45 lbs heavier or yoyo ? ;)
Thats my motivation as thas what I have done for 4-5 years yoyoed 14+ stones on and off and on ........
I think coming here good and bad times helps as we know how each other feels
xx

Hiya lindsay88 :wavey: hello welcome to our little starters too ,well done for restarting,yes I plan meals also leaving a few points to add something if needed I think it helps keep us focused,good luck for your weigh-in xx

Hi mumtheshopper I think the only way to move along with this is to do as you are forgetting it and making it up,its the oh ive blown it and not doing it anymore is the failure.well done on staying focused and tbh you could have done alot more damage hey :Dxx

Evening all! Have not been on as been feeling so sick, something I ate did not agree with me and well you can guess the rest! So due to this I havent really eaten much for two days but up to then I was doing well! Am back on it today, however still slightly feeling off it but will do my best! Hoping for a loss at WI tomorrow!

Hi Ladies, its first week weigh in for me tomorrow. Not sure how I will do as I
received some bad news this week which has thrown me of course a bit. I will let you know how I get on.

Evening all! Have not been on as been feeling so sick, something I ate did not agree with me and well you can guess the rest! So due to this I havent really eaten much for two days but up to then I was doing well! Am back on it today, however still slightly feeling off it but will do my best! Hoping for a loss at WI tomorrow!

Oh no :( you get well soon and make sure your well before cutting back again hey ((hugs))xx

Hi Ladies, its first week weigh in for me tomorrow. Not sure how I will do as I
received some bad news this week which has thrown me of course a bit. I will let you know how I get on.

Hello ah Im sorry about your news I hope you can stay strong and stick to this,its horrible isnt it trying to stay focused but remember your doing well xx Looking forward to hearing how you do :Dxx

Sorry to hear soontobeslim. Hope you are back on the road to slimming promptly and things in your side of the world pick up.

Good news from me, a 800gm loss! that's about 2 lbs. Pleased with that and I haven't been really religious with points but going to do better this week.

How has everyone else done this first week?

Bren
X

Back