Hiya Anyone start WW today 1/3/10?

well done Bren!

And to everyone else who has lost since i came on last!

Just thought id update, things here are going well, size102b, earlier on in the thread you said about it being your third day and hungry?? I was STARVING!! and it wasnt like i hadnt had a lot to eat- i did really welln with my points and kept munching cucumber, but it was soooo hard!
Think im just coming down with a cold now (not impressed!) but im still gonna do my workout DVD later when LO goes to bed for her afternoon nap. It'll eather kill me or cure me!

I will try to get on later tonight, to see how you all did at your WI, am i right to think that its WI day for most of you??

Lots of fingers crossed that you all loose this week. xxx

Sorry to hear soontobeslim. Hope you are back on the road to slimming promptly and things in your side of the world pick up.

Good news from me, a 800gm loss! that's about 2 lbs. Pleased with that and I haven't been really religious with points but going to do better this week.

How has everyone else done this first week?

Bren
X

Woo well done you thats great :) ,Are you being strict this week or doing the same as it wroked :D
I lost 6lbs in my 1st week :D:D am real pleased xx

Is 5 extra points right? I calculate 30 minutes runnng as only 1.5 points. I do get confused with these APs.

Lynda

sorry only just spotted this one.... I think its right, i use the slider thingy, 30 mins high intensity excercise and im 14 stone :eek: so i make that 5 points. Its ok anyway, that day i only used an extra 0.5 points- im trying to be extra good for my first week. :angeldevil:

size102b
:happy096:

ok, i just figured out how to use all the different smilies! well done 6lbs is great! xxx

Hi ha we posted at the same time :cool:
I think and always have when we get that real hunger we are burning fat and thats why ;) well done you sticking to plan and the exercise DVD goal :D
Im well pleased tbh I did RC last month and week 1 was 2lbs so this is helping me to stick to it.......though its this or a band and Ive a bad gut feeling having a band. xx

Claire h when is your WI??

Good luck to everyone too, I think most of us are today or tomorrow.

size102b WELL DONE!!!!! - I am allowed 22pt a day. However I am counting 20pt per day (Fast Start) but really the extra 2pt I think I use through miss calculations!#@. So just going to keep going with that method for another week and see how things go. Then maybe count 21pt religiously the week after?

I am also not counting my AP's as I allow myself 1 - 3 glasses of wine on the weekend and that's about 6pt and I earn about 8 - 10 pts for the week with my 4 x gym sessions of 45 mins.

Bren
x

Wow well done on the great losses so far! My WI is tonight so fingers crossed any loss is good with me!

Claire h when is your WI??

Good luck to everyone too, I think most of us are today or tomorrow.

size102b WELL DONE!!!!! - I am allowed 22pt a day. However I am counting 20pt per day (Fast Start) but really the extra 2pt I think I use through miss calculations!#@. So just going to keep going with that method for another week and see how things go. Then maybe count 21pt religiously the week after?

I am also not counting my AP's as I allow myself 1 - 3 glasses of wine on the weekend and that's about 6pt and I earn about 8 - 10 pts for the week with my 4 x gym sessions of 45 mins.

Bren
x

Ahh to be tall I could have more lol
Yes I never count AP as I think its helping me to lose quickr thou I have to get my arse moving much much more.Im thinking do I do fast start this week too or just go to 23 points am worried 23 points will not let me lose?

Well doen and I hope you get a good loss this week :Dxx

Ive a bad gut feeling having a band. xx

only you can change whats going to happen. Do you want one? or is the band a last option? If you dont want one, then you need to stay positive and change your lifestyle, maybe join a gym or an excercise class once or twice a week, if you too embarrased do the same as me and prance around the front room like a complete fool! :D Excercise and healthy eating is the only way to loose weight.

My dad was always big, i dont remember when he was ever slim, but then he got ill and was diagnosed with MS. From that point on he gave up smoking, joined a gym and lost all the excess weight that he'd been carrying. He knew that if he lived a healthier lifestyle he would live longer- and he did. So whenever your feeling low or finding things hard, just remember the band. You can do this, it will take time- but you can do it!!

plus a gastric band is alot of money for something that only lasts a few years 76% of people go back to eating normal portion sizes with in 2 years of having a gastric band fitted x

only you can change whats going to happen. Do you want one? or is the band a last option? If you dont want one, then you need to stay positive and change your lifestyle, maybe join a gym or an excercise class once or twice a week, if you too embarrased do the same as me and prance around the front room like a complete fool! :D Excercise and healthy eating is the only way to loose weight.

My dad was always big, i dont remember when he was ever slim, but then he got ill and was diagnosed with MS. From that point on he gave up smoking, joined a gym and lost all the excess weight that he'd been carrying. He knew that if he lived a healthier lifestyle he would live longer- and he did. So whenever your feeling low or finding things hard, just remember the band. You can do this, it will take time- but you can do it!!

Hi I did go to the gym and aqua fit last year but I cant afford it now as Im alone with my 3 girls after my partner cheated and I moved out,I have yoyed for 20 years and have done all plans and exercise,Ive had bad depression married an alcoholic and spent 7 years with a cheat had 8 years infertility treatment and lots of other things so its taken its toll emotionally so mines comfort emotional eating and sadly I know what triggers it but I cant stop it,but Im in a better place and thats why Im now here......I have 7 stones to lose and my local gyms are full of very young very slim trainers and I dont feel like I can go back to them until I lose 4 stone,so I am starting by walking an hour a day then Dvd and when I have some pennies getting a treadmiil as I used to have one and used it alot.
I know what your saying though healthy eating and exercise and doing this for life is the only way I wont have the band,the band isnt a easy option I wanted along time before it was celebritised 3 years Ive researed it know lots of people who've had it and I have abad gut feeling as its an operation.......
Thanks for your message :Dxx

sorry to hear of your man troubles but on the brighter side you're female so that automatically puts you in the "better species" catagory. i think all ladies will agree with that! now you're in a better place u can focus on you and we'll help you as much as we can!!!! im very happy to have you on the team :) XXXX

Well Done Nik86!!!! Thats a fantastic loss!!! Wow, i hope i do as well as you guys on thurs!!

here, here, wantmybikinibody, your right about the woman thing!

size102b, how old are your kids? I have a little girl who is 17months called Isabella. She is the light of my life, the reason i want to loose weight, living in greece is great but in the summer i have to show my body, and for sure this year she will want to swim and play games on the beach, so for her sake im getting myself into gear so i can do it without dying after 10 mins of catch! I also just gave up smoking- just over 2 months now, so that piled on the pounds.

xxx

Well Done Nik86!!!! Thats a fantastic loss!!! Wow, i hope i do as well as you guys on thurs!!

here, here, wantmybikinibody, your right about the woman thing!

size102b, how old are your kids? I have a little girl who is 17months called Isabella. She is the light of my life, the reason i want to loose weight, living in greece is great but in the summer i have to show my body, and for sure this year she will want to swim and play games on the beach, so for her sake im getting myself into gear so i can do it without dying after 10 mins of catch! I also just gave up smoking- just over 2 months now, so that piled on the pounds.

xxx

:) Roll on Thursday
Ah Isabella is diddy,I love then at that age,mine are 14,10 and 5, three girls, I know what you mean,being overweight does stop as doing lots of stuff.Well done on giving up smoking I gave up 15 years ago come May Id never smoke again but I admit its one of the hardest things Ive done,hows it going?
OOh have you always lived in Greece?
You'll do it you sound focused and i'll cheer you on ;) xx

Great positive thinking and encouragement ladies. Think we should all set a little goal for this week. For me I want to drink 2ltrs of water everyday. Today I have only drunk about 1.2ltrs (terrible!@#)

Great positive thinking and encouragement ladies. Think we should all set a little goal for this week. For me I want to drink 2ltrs of water everyday. Today I have only drunk about 1.2ltrs (terrible!@#)

Yes its nice a happy plan land :D
Me too I never drink.........terrible even though we know it helps us lose?
I will go get a drink now :eek: xx

Back