Hiya Anyone start WW today 1/3/10?

size102b

Banned
:family2:Hi Has anyone started WW today?
I have am a WW fan have done it before ,I am doing it at home.I have 80+ lbs to lose just wondered if anyone started today?xx

Hi there! im starting today also!( after having a long break from weight watchers and putting it back on again. I have a stone and a half to loose so 21lbs roughly. best of luck... great to see someone else also starting today! xx

Hi, im hoping to start tonight (providing I can get out of work on time) got a class early evening! Im making the move from slimming world following a pleasing weight loss and then recently a period of plateau. Hoping WW can give me the final push to loose the last 28lbs I am hoping for!

Hi there! im starting today also!( after having a long break from weight watchers and putting it back on again. I have a stone and a half to loose so 21lbs roughly. best of luck... great to see someone else also starting today! xx

Hi there and great we can keep each other company if you like? 21lbs you'll have that off for summer :D At least you are doing it now I was 18lbs from goal in 2006 now im wayyyyy off :eek:
Goood luck xxx

Hi, im hoping to start tonight (providing I can get out of work on time) got a class early evening! Im making the move from slimming world following a pleasing weight loss and then recently a period of plateau. Hoping WW can give me the final push to loose the last 28lbs I am hoping for!

Hiya great we can all keep a check on each other if you'd like and you'll be done by summer too
Try your hardest to get there tonight and you'll be flying by this time next week xxx

Hi there and great we can keep each other company if you like? 21lbs you'll have that off for summer :D At least you are doing it now I was 18lbs from goal in 2006 now im wayyyyy off :eek:
Goood luck xxx

Hopefully!! My biggest prob is sticking to it 100%... but i have given myself a goal for 1st of june *fingers crossed* ull be close to goal again in no time just stick at it and plan well ahead for everything hopefully we can encourage eachother on this too xx

Hi sorry i started last week so first weigh in this week so its same as starting in march hehehe, also i have 81lbs to lose :cry:

Welcome back as im a oldie returned back to ww and its fab, didnt think i would enjoy it but all week be good :D

good luck xx

i was supposed to start today but then i came across a big chocolate bar...so i must start tomorrow. I also have ditched slimming world after an apauling weight loss!

I started Saturday, got about 22lbs to lose :(

Good Luck on ya WW journey xxx

Hi everyone, nice to see fellow ww starters!! I went to class and have been studying the books for the last hour or so. It does seem simple, however when changing from another plan I think its important I carry the books around with me otherwise I will get confused! Its great that we can all support each other and lets hope for some fab losses :D

Hi! I just started today as well :)

I have restarted? Started 2 days ago and have gone over my points both days by 4 each day as I wanted to Fast Start on 20 for the first week.

Will keep you posted but not sure how often I can post as work is consuming most of my time.

Bren

Hi Jacqui Did you do fast start? I tried yesterday but felt quiet ill? SO I have done my allowed points .....How was your weigh-in?xx:D

Hi sorry i started last week so first weigh in this week so its same as starting in march hehehe, also i have 81lbs to lose :cry:

Welcome back as im a oldie returned back to ww and its fab, didnt think i would enjoy it but all week be good :D

good luck xx

Hi emma
yes I think its easy to get diet lazy but I do think its just relearning what we have been doing and just getting into a better way of eating?? How are you doing today?xx

Hopefully!! My biggest prob is sticking to it 100%... but i have given myself a goal for 1st of june *fingers crossed* ull be close to goal again in no time just stick at it and plan well ahead for everything hopefully we can encourage eachother on this too xx

I think the first weeks hardest as its getting away from the old routeen,why dont you save a few points to have a small choclote bar so you dont feel deprived?xx

i was supposed to start today but then i came across a big chocolate bar...so i must start tomorrow. I also have ditched slimming world after an apauling weight loss!

Hiya,yes I think when you've been doing a plan for a while a new one seems confusing but I fnd ww the easiest as long as you carry your tracker and write everything down as you eat it and cross off yur points you should be ok,some peole work out their food for the day and save a couple of points 'incase' I just think its trial and error.....Hope your day goes great ;)xx

Hi everyone, nice to see fellow ww starters!! I went to class and have been studying the books for the last hour or so. It does seem simple, however when changing from another plan I think its important I carry the books around with me otherwise I will get confused! Its great that we can all support each other and lets hope for some fab losses :D

Hi Bren just forget the 4 points over maybe dont do fast start if its not working as well,I did yesterday 18 fast start but didnt feel too well so I have done a normal days points yeasterday.
Try and keep intouch and we can all help each other ;) xx

I have restarted? Started 2 days ago and have gone over my points both days by 4 each day as I wanted to Fast Start on 20 for the first week.

Will keep you posted but not sure how often I can post as work is consuming most of my time.

Bren

I started yesterday! First post here and everything!

I stupidly didn't weigh myself so will be doing that tomorrow morning and report back. I'd say I have 100lbs+ to go though.

Good luck!

Hi there I have 100lbs to lose but my main target is to get to what I was in 2006 a size 14 so thats 84lbs :eek:
Are you going to meeting? Im doing it at home as my 2 local meeting I didnt really enjoy them having dieted for 20 years I know what they are going to say (blush)

Have you joined the Teams and March Challenge etc?
Stay intouch we can all help each other xx?

I started yesterday! First post here and everything!

I stupidly didn't weigh myself so will be doing that tomorrow morning and report back. I'd say I have 100lbs+ to go though.

Good luck!

Back