Hiya Anyone start WW today 1/3/10?

Hi everyone,
Had a really bad day yesterday :break_diet: i was soooo hungry all day and nothing seemed to satisfy me :( I kept picking at little things and thinking, ah its only a mouthful, it'll be ok. Im really upset with myself for it, and on top of that i have done hardly any excercise this week, which i really wanted to do. In terms of points i have no idea how badly i did, i stole some chips from DH's plate at dinner time, had extra milk (and full fat as well:eek:) and i few other bits and pieces. I really hope that its not going to make a huge impact on my WI tomorrow.

xxx

Hi everyone,
Had a really bad day yesterday :break_diet: i was soooo hungry all day and nothing seemed to satisfy me :( I kept picking at little things and thinking, ah its only a mouthful, it'll be ok. Im really upset with myself for it, and on top of that i have done hardly any excercise this week, which i really wanted to do. In terms of points i have no idea how badly i did, i stole some chips from DH's plate at dinner time, had extra milk (and full fat as well:eek:) and i few other bits and pieces. I really hope that its not going to make a huge impact on my WI tomorrow.

xxx

Hi Do you know why you felt you needed to ? I thnk its usually when we have things on our minds or we feel deprived?
Id just put it behind you weigh-in ans start afresh today,you dont sound like you over blew it just picking??
I havent exercised eirther Im real poorly Viral thing I think,coold and real tired and feel sick :(
I hope your weigh-in was good xx

well, i dont think i completely over did it- i just dont know why?? i was feeling fine, i had fixed myself a high point dinner and i think i didnt spread my points out well enough for the rest of the day, if id have had something like 0points soup, salad and maybe a 2 slices of bread for lunch, rather than the ham sandwhich i had, i would have had more points for snacks until dinner. Oh well you live and learn! WI tomorrow, so will tell you then! xxx

Ok, just weighed in and... 1lb loss. :cry: was really hoping for more, i guess its the excercise thats done it, ive only been for one walk this week, and no DVDs. Oh well :sigh: . Im gonna get off my fat arse this week and do something and im really gonna keep to my points everyday- no taking little bites of LO's food!

xxx

Ok, just weighed in and... 1lb loss. :cry: was really hoping for more, i guess its the excercise thats done it, ive only been for one walk this week, and no DVDs. Oh well :sigh: . Im gonna get off my fat arse this week and do something and im really gonna keep to my points everyday- no taking little bites of LO's food!

xxx

At least it's a loss rather than a gain. You should be proud of yourself :)

1lbs is good its off and a lbs nearer goal :)

I know its sometimes hard to keep going if we dont get BIGGGG loses as we all want to see large amounts drop off.

Good luck for this week :D xx

Hi Ladies, how has everyones weekends been?? Mines been quiet, not done much and so not gone over on points :) its the only reason i like quiet weekends now! lol! Got a new DVD player on saturday and so it was back with the workout sessions today. Ive decided im going to do mon, tues, thurs and fri, 30mins each time.. hopefully the lbs will fly off!! Ive also been drinking 2 litres of water per day plus Green Tea- been running to the toilet about 100 times a day, but i have to say, DH has noticed the difference, he says my skin looks better already!

Also i was reading a thread about eating all your points and ive decided to try to eat all the points that i have (but hopefully not my AP, but if i need them i will) What is everyone else doing?? are you eating all your points for the week, or eating as little as possible??

Good Luck for everyone who weighs tomorrow.

xxx

Hello ladies,

just been reading your thread and you all sound so supportive with each other and positive.

I'm re-starting WW tomorrow for the zillionth time:eek: in an effort to try and get rid of my final stone and half!! I actually realised the other day that i first joined WW in 1997 and have NEVER got to goal. That's just awful:eek:

Did SW for 3 weeks as i fancied a change but it didn't work for me so back to ol' faithful it is. Maybe, just maybe this time will be the one to do it, lol!!!

Good luck all with your journeys

goodluck with the excersise dvds claire, well done on drinking the water, thats something im gonna do tomorrow!

JaxiD you sound really positive, im sure you will do great on ww, i also tried sw but did not loose much:(

Hi Ladies, how has everyones weekends been?? Mines been quiet, not done much and so not gone over on points :) its the only reason i like quiet weekends now! lol! Got a new DVD player on saturday and so it was back with the workout sessions today. Ive decided im going to do mon, tues, thurs and fri, 30mins each time.. hopefully the lbs will fly off!! Ive also been drinking 2 litres of water per day plus Green Tea- been running to the toilet about 100 times a day, but i have to say, DH has noticed the difference, he says my skin looks better already!

Also i was reading a thread about eating all your points and ive decided to try to eat all the points that i have (but hopefully not my AP, but if i need them i will) What is everyone else doing?? are you eating all your points for the week, or eating as little as possible??

Good Luck for everyone who weighs tomorrow.

xxx

Hiya well done you gosh hope the exercise kicks those lbs into running off ;)
I havent been having all my points just as I havent been well and am inactive to exercise ,but when the viral thing goes I will do something,tried my clare steps dvd it was too hard so? to do now.
Good luck for your weigh-in hun xx :)

Hello ladies,

just been reading your thread and you all sound so supportive with each other and positive.

I'm re-starting WW tomorrow for the zillionth time:eek: in an effort to try and get rid of my final stone and half!! I actually realised the other day that i first joined WW in 1997 and have NEVER got to goal. That's just awful:eek:

Did SW for 3 weeks as i fancied a change but it didn't work for me so back to ol' faithful it is. Maybe, just maybe this time will be the one to do it, lol!!!

Good luck all with your journeys

Hi there Welcome to our little group ;)
Yes I think we all know how you feel here Im the yoyoing champ I think,I have done mainly every plan ever going :eek:
This time its a gastric band or ww for life seriously after 3 years researching and yoyoing off and on 14+ stone in 5-6 years.So welcome aboard and you can do it just try and think this is for life,learn to usethe plan to the best way and remember nothing is forbid just save a few points if needed...
xx

goodluck with the excersise dvds claire, well done on drinking the water, thats something im gonna do tomorrow!

JaxiD you sound really positive, im sure you will do great on ww, i also tried sw but did not loose much:(

Hi Chip B your name just reminds me of hot butter melting on chips :cry:
How are you doing??xx

Week 3 I lost 2lbs :D that is 10lbs in 3 weeks,am really please I so want to lose 2lbs a week as I usually lose 1/2-1 per week and as i have loads to lose the 2lbs really makes it easier :sign0009: ,3lbs would be fab ha ha :rolleyes:

Hope your all doing well xx

Hey hun, well done on the 10lb loss! That's awesome. xxxx

:happy096: :clap: :happy036:​
well done size102b!!!! 2lbs is great for the week and 10lbs for the month so far is FANTASTIC!!!

Keep up the hard work!

xxx​

Hey hun, well done on the 10lb loss! That's awesome. xxxx

Thanks Bren how you been? xx :D

:happy096: :clap: :happy036:​

well done size102b!!!! 2lbs is great for the week and 10lbs for the month so far is FANTASTIC!!!​

Keep up the hard work!​

xxx​

Hi Claire thanks,must admit last couple of days has been head hard,emotional eating pushed away,still here thanks too you guys ,hopr your good :D xx

Last edited:
Hi, can i join in this thread? :) I started weight watchers on 22nd Feb, weight loss last week was 2 lbs, which is 12lbs in total :)

Back