Total Solution Hiya can anyone help me please

Mitchsa

Hi:sign0144:, I was hoping to start Exante Total Solution today but after reading the leaflet am now not sure if i can :cry:. It says you can't use it if you are on ANY prescription drugs !! That seems a very broad range ..... do people not take it when they are on the pill etc :confused: . I'm on HRT not sure what to do now :hmm:

Hi, try emailing them to ask, or even searching it on google, maybe someone else has asked the same question.
Hope you get the answer you need :)

Mitchsa said:
Hi:sign0144:, I was hoping to start Exante Total Solution today but after reading the leaflet am now not sure if i can :cry:. It says you can't use it if you are on ANY prescription drugs !! That seems a very broad range ..... do people not take it when they are on the pill etc :confused: . I'm on HRT not sure what to do now :hmm:

Why not ask your GP or Practice Nurse. That would be much safer - at least they will know you and your history. Exante have to be careful, they don't want to be sued.

GSQ

I'd email exante rather than ask my doctor if it was me. Doctors aren't as likely to be completely genned up on VLCDs but exante should know exactly what's ok

Thank you everyone, think i'll email Exante and if i dont get a reply then try the doctors on Monday ..... just think doctors in general try to talk you out of these diets with the usual eat healthy instead etc :blahblah: lol.

They have to say that to cover themselves because they don't interiew you to see what you're on.

When I did Lipotrim 2 years ago I was on HRT and was able to use it. I think it would be fine. Obviously you need to be satisfied in your own mind though. xx

Back