Hiya :D

Hello!
I came across this site while trying to find out about VLCD, I'm currently on Reductil and my doctor has put me on a 500 cal a day diet (making my own food) after a HUGE weight gain (I got M.E last year after getting Septicemia and can hardly get out of bed let alone exorcise!)
I'm 19, female, and I'm really excited about this forum as it's quite hard to stay on track when I have a junk food obsessed boyfriend who NEVER gains! and my flat smells of pizza or KFC all the time! ;)

haha!
Damn boyfriends with super human metabolisms!
I keep telling him it'll catch up on him one day lol :D
Thanks for the welcome :)
xx

good luck hun owww kfc yum...sorry having a food thinkin day lol...stick the bfriend outside 2 eat :sign0151: so u dont have 2 smell it xx

welcome to one of the best forums around, i look forward to hearing of your weight loss journey, good luck

join the club with the slim bf who has award winning metabolism!
Welcome hun, and good luck! we are all in the same boat here, and u now have me thinking about KFC! luckily i live abroad and cant get to one! phew!

Hiya hun, you in Brighton?? Im just down the road in Worthing :) Good luck with your journey! xxxxx

Hiya everyone!
wow, cheers for the lovely welcome everyone! :D
It's nice to know there area few of you close by too!
I'm gonna try and upload some pics soon, so everyone can have a nose :D I love looking at everyones pictures, really inspiring.
Becky05- the diet I'm doing at the moment is just made up really..
My doctor has said that i should keep to 500 cals a day or try LL, CD etc which i am thinking about, but i'm really scared that i won't be able to stick to just drinks!
I'm mainly eating lots of protein and veg..
I usually have a WW yog in the morning then a chicken salad or something for lunch then a WW meal in the evening.
I'm also keeping a food diary which i take to my doctor when i get weighed so she can check im eating well.

xxx

Hiya & :welcome:.
I'm another local one (well Bognor Regis anyway!).

Well done so far & good luck in the future. x :D

Back