• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hiya everyone

Hi everyone, :sign0144:
I'm duchy's partner Lulu, :D
I thought I'd join here as I've read some of the posts and you are all really supportive and very friendly :D
I'm 18st 11lbs :cry:and desprately want to lose weight as we get married (civil service) next year :party0049: and I really really want to wear a dress, something I havent worn for a very long time:ashamed0005:

I look forward to reading more posts, and will keep you all updated as I lose weight

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Hi everyone, :sign0144:
I'm duchy's partner Lulu, :D
I thought I'd join here as I've read some of the posts and you are all really supportive and very friendly :D
I'm 18st 11lbs :cry:and desprately want to lose weight as we get married (civil service) next year :party0049: and I really really want to wear a dress, something I havent worn for a very long time:ashamed0005:

I look forward to reading more posts, and will keep you all updated as I lose weight

Hi Lulu :D

Lovely to meet you both....:):):)....Think...."Dress...Dress...Dress...!!:D

Lacey...xxx

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Oooooooooo welcome girlies! ... Lovely to see you on the boards! Your going to find the support here wonderful! So far everyones been lovely to me .... Heres to the new yous ! lol

xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 3
Trying To Conceive 5
Introductions 2
Introductions 1