Hiya gang!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Well hello every body!!!

Thought i'd stick my nose in here and say hi!

For those that dont know me...

I started LT May 15th 2009 and stayed on it until December 4th 2009, lost 9st 1lb in that time and changed me forever!

I maintained my weight all thru refeed and over xmas - miracle or what, and thru january. Then February and march i gained 1st 3. I think i got lazy and too comfortable, nip it in the bud, back on LT as of April 8th and going strong.

Already the jeans are looser again and i think, although weigh in is tomorrow, based on my jeans alone, i reckon i'm a few pounds off losing everything i gained, so good stuff!!

Gonna stay on for a few weeks, perhaps until i make it to 11st, but play be ear and see how i feel basically!! lightest adult weight ever was 11st 7, when i did LT for the first time in 2006. so maybe i'll try and get back to there or lower!

sorry for the ramble!

keep it up folks, love lots Sxxx

Wow - what an amazing loss you've had!!
I'm sure you'll get back to where you want to be in no time.

Hi S! Nice to see you again :)

You know what you're doing - it won't take you long to get sorted. You sound as though you have the right head on which always helps.

Let's know how you go on :) xx

Sarah, you have had a great result for your Wk 1 weighin. It has you off to a flying start. You will be at goal in no time, the weeks will just fly by for you. best of luck for the coming week.

Hey sl :)

Nice to hear from you again! Hopefully you'll have a nice big loss tomorrow, be sure to keep us updated :D

Hello Sarah Lou :)

Well done firstly on your amazing loss, you are such an inspiration and are proof that this diet does work ... fab!!!

Secondly well done for maintaining so well, i know you've put on a stone but thats not so bad at all it really isn't to say you've being maintaining for such a long period.

Good on you for not getting too comfortable and for nipping it in the bud .. good luck x

Back