hiya,i love crisps

louielouie

ive just joined this site and i have already purchased a microwave chip maker ive just got to wait for it to com now,i hope they are nice

ive just joined this site and i have already purchased a microwave chip maker ive just got to wait for it to com now,i hope they are nice
I have heard they are nice but apparently, so I heard, not syn free so I would check if you can with your consultant.

I thought microwave crisps were free?! It's the lasagne ones that aren't. I need to check on that before I buy a crisp maker. Anyone else know?

i was a bit stunned when they said as i thought the same as you ,its the same for lasagne sheets when they are boiled and then cut up and sprayed with fry light in the oven to make crisps ,i ate loads of those then told they were sins but why? i think different consultants say different things xx

I thought they were free too... how many syns are they?

I just can't even imagine how you would calculate it. I expect they're not exactly good for you (all the salt) and may cause a bit of water retention but... damn damn damn. I love those little blighters.

Plus they take an age to make so it's not like you're downing a family pack of Doritos.

I think it's the same for microwave crisps as lasagne doritos. Because of the way they're cooked you can eat a whole lot more of them without them filling you up which defeats the reason they were made sin-free foods (ie they filled you up without needing to eat masses). I would imagine that with crisps, because you're taking the water content out then there's no way they're going to fill you up in the same way they would if they were roasted/mashed/baked ect, so you'd have to eat a whole lot more, which in turn means lots more calories.

Back