hiya, im new here

foodfairy

Silver Member
evening everyone :wavey:

im new to minimins and to WW so finding everything a bit confusing at the minute lol!

just joined my first WW class today and so far everythings gone fine, ive pointed everything right ( hopefully! ) and still have 4 points left for supper tonight.

i dont have alot of weight to lose - 1 st 2lbs but ive allready lost 3st with slimming world and felt like i needed a change.

im looking forward to the week ahead and cant wait to find out how i do next week :D

Rachel xxx

Hi Rachel

Welcome to the WW gang ;)

This forum is starting to get busier as the weeks go in, which is lovely, so theres usually someone not too far away if you have any problems, questions etc

Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

hi well done on the weight loss so far,i also just started this week,finding it good so far,will look forward seeing how u getting on.:) :)

Hi, I'm new to the boards and everyone seems really friendly.
Unfortunately I am not new to WW and have yo-yoed for several years but hope to beat my demons this year.
Good luck on your weight loss!

Hi Rachel, good luck with WW Im sure you will be fine once you get into the swing of it, with the site too.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please shout if you need anything...........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there, welcome you will feel right at home here in no time :) xxx

hi how u finding the diet so far hun,i been strugling today,but there is always tomoro,to make it up.:)

hi there! im struggling a bit too trying to find enough points in the day but i suppose i'll find lower point alternatives when i get used to things a bit more.

i only started on monday and im allready tempted to weigh myself to see if its working lol :D

Back