HIYA. I'M NEW TO WW FROM CD

upsy-daisy

Hi. I have now been doing ww for 3 weeks after doing the cambridge diet ss for 6 months. I was just wondering if any1 else had moved from cd to ww as I have only been loosing a dissapointing 1/2 lb per week! I was just wondering if any1 else had the same problem and also if they think I will ever loose more than this per week now moving over 2 ww??! I have only got another 11lb to loose after loosing 7 stone, but it will take 4eva at half a pound a week!
Any advice greatly received!! xxx

factors really in the 1/2 loss, your boddy needs time to adjust vlc to having lots of cals and the fact your almost at goal it slows down for everyone the closer you get x

well done on losing 7stone, i lost 4 stone on cd in 2007 and my losses went back to normal, this is my first week back on ww after xmas and lost 4lbs since monday x

hi hunni, i lost just over 5st on cd and moved over to ww begining dec (i think), my 1st week i sts but since have lost a steady 1lb a week, i think being on cd we get used to having bigger losses so when we start maintaining or just loseing the last bit the slower losses are alway dissapointing.xx

good luck getting the last few lbs off.xx and well done.xx

Hi, I did W8 (another vlcd) and then moved across. Since moving my weigh losses have been 2.5lbs, 0.5lb, 1lb, 1.5lb so variable you could say. I am happy with that as it does get harder the closer to goal you get

You have done brilliantly so far and must have transformed your life with a 7st loss.

One of the things I notice is that when I am careful about the amount of carbs I choose to eat, my weight loss is better - so maybe restrict the amount of bread, rice, potatoes etc and stay with the healthier choices.

Good luck and keep posting your progress.

Rosie xx

Hiya - I did CD and then WW and yes its hard losing 3-9lbs a week on CD BUT remember your eating on WW....not starving yourself. Your body needs to get used to eating and well done on the loss as I gained once I started eating. Think your doing really well. Stick with it and by Feb you'll be on a losing streak. :)

Back