Hiya ladies

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 31 January 2009 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well its confession time.

I suck at weight watchers and can no longer get into it - dieting is quite frankly ruining my life and every time i fail i am getting more upset.

A friend of mine recommended Paul Mckennas book 'I can make you thin'. So ive been doing that for around 5 days and have read the entire book - have the golden rules on my fridge. And have been much happier the last 5 days - eating with my family, no longer obsessed to eat when - im really enjoying it.

So offically i am no longer doing weight watchers and cant manage a team because i cant help others when i am not following the same plan. Would feel like hypocrite to be honest.

And to top it off ive lost 1.5 pounds already with no effort.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    Well done on 1.5 pounds :) ... Hope you find this method better suited to you, good luck xx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hope Paul McKenna suits you better

We won't forget you

And thanks for the idea of WW teams. We wouldn't have started them without you

Irene x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.