Hiya ladies

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 31 January 2009 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Well its confession time.

I suck at weight watchers and can no longer get into it - dieting is quite frankly ruining my life and every time i fail i am getting more upset.

A friend of mine recommended Paul Mckennas book 'I can make you thin'. So ive been doing that for around 5 days and have read the entire book - have the golden rules on my fridge. And have been much happier the last 5 days - eating with my family, no longer obsessed to eat when - im really enjoying it.

So offically i am no longer doing weight watchers and cant manage a team because i cant help others when i am not following the same plan. Would feel like hypocrite to be honest.

And to top it off ive lost 1.5 pounds already with no effort.:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Well done on 1.5 pounds :) ... Hope you find this method better suited to you, good luck xx
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hope Paul McKenna suits you better

We won't forget you

And thanks for the idea of WW teams. We wouldn't have started them without you

Irene x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.