Hiya, need some help!

stasia

Hi everyone!

Im struggling to lose weight and thought this was the best place to find some help!

I used to weigh 8 and a half stone (5"5) and was fairly active, swimming, alot of walking and running. I was veggie (no meat, fish, gelatine, rennin) but i never ate alot of dairy. I have also ways liked my carbs! never gained any weight (the good old days!) until last year. In the last year i have jumped up to 10 st 3, I think this was down to eating meat again, i went travelling and was around only meat eaters which made it impossible with some of the places i went to to stay veggie. I came home, and was working as a full time nanny for 3 kids (very active!) but the weight did not shift! last month i changed jobs and im now in an office. Last Sunday i felt like i had lost weight so got on the scales, i had gained another 7 pounds! I decided id had enough and i wanted my old figure back (as well as half my wardrobe which doesn't fit!) so i went vegan (moral and diet reasons). Its not a massive change for me, and im not struggling with being vegan as i dont really like meat or dairy/eggs. I have been eating really well, tons of fruit and veg, green and peppermint tea, tons of water, some bread and pasta but all wholegrain. I dont like imitation milke or cheese so i haven't touched it. I've cycled for an hour to and from work everyday, as well as walking everywhere else, got on the scales and i have lost..... a quarter of a pound. I felt like crying! I just want some tips from anyone! what am i doing wrong?! anyone with any help to offer its very much appreciated!

Sorry for the rant im just desperate!

xxx

no one in particular i suppose maybe VLCD? Sorry im new to this so i dont know which group i fit into - being vegan means i cant do alot of the conventional diets, im just limiting my calories and doing exercise! I tried alli a month ago but i lasted 3 days because of the side affects.. so this time i just want to do it the natural way

Hiya and welcome :)

I'm wondering if Slimming World green days would suit you? Have you tried it?

Back