Hiya!!! New here!!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by purpledoll4, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. purpledoll4

purpledoll4 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi, I have started today!!

I have a starting weight of 203lbs! Which means I am just inbetween obese and overweight. I do carry the weight very well and only wear a UK size 16. But I just want to be a healthy weight again.
    I have always been a healthy weight until I had a bad year. So time to get back to normal.

I am going to follow slimfast but not to the T. Instead of a shake at lunch I am going to have a low calorie soup (same or less calories than slimfast) I think warm food especially at winter will be better.

Anyway wish me luck!!
    I'm going to do a journal at end of day and keep it up to date (not sure where that is yet but I saw a page somewhere)

Let me know how it has gone for you all!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi purple. welcome to slim fast and good luck ;)
    slim fast works great for me normaly but atm just cant get back in to the swing of things after my holiday and im moving at the weekend so got a lot going on. hope to get back on track soon. im sure you will do great if you stick with it :D

4. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi Purple, welcome to SF and good luck on your journey, were all here to support each other and have a good laugh and sometimes a moan!!
    looking forward to reading your diary, read some of ours and some of the threads to get some tips and get you up and started :D

5. Lotty Big Botty

Lotty Big Botty Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Hello purple, welcome.

Good luck with slimfast, let us know how you get on.

Lotty.xxx

6. purpledoll4

purpledoll4 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Cheers you guys!! So far so good. Apart from its 4.30, just back from the gym and I'm starvingggggg. But I'm making myself wait until at least 5:30 before I have my meal lol.

Was thinking I might mix things up a bit. I struggled at gym today, so I go normally at 2/3ish. So I may have my meal at lunch, that gives me more energy for the gym. Then have the shake/soup in the evening.

7. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hiya welcome and thats sounds like a good plan to mix things up if it suits you better, imix n match depending on what im doing with my day

8. t0ri11380

t0ri11380 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey Purple and welcome!!! I also just use one shake a day. At lunch I just need to chew on something so I eat a lunch and keep it around 200 cals. You will do great and we are here to help motivate :0)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.