Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hiya!!! New here!!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by purpledoll4, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. purpledoll4

purpledoll4 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi, I have started today!!

I have a starting weight of 203lbs! Which means I am just inbetween obese and overweight. I do carry the weight very well and only wear a UK size 16. But I just want to be a healthy weight again.
    I have always been a healthy weight until I had a bad year. So time to get back to normal.

I am going to follow slimfast but not to the T. Instead of a shake at lunch I am going to have a low calorie soup (same or less calories than slimfast) I think warm food especially at winter will be better.

Anyway wish me luck!!
    I'm going to do a journal at end of day and keep it up to date (not sure where that is yet but I saw a page somewhere)

Let me know how it has gone for you all!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi purple. welcome to slim fast and good luck ;)
    slim fast works great for me normaly but atm just cant get back in to the swing of things after my holiday and im moving at the weekend so got a lot going on. hope to get back on track soon. im sure you will do great if you stick with it :D

4. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi Purple, welcome to SF and good luck on your journey, were all here to support each other and have a good laugh and sometimes a moan!!
    looking forward to reading your diary, read some of ours and some of the threads to get some tips and get you up and started :D

5. Lotty Big Botty

Lotty Big Botty Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Hello purple, welcome.

Good luck with slimfast, let us know how you get on.

Lotty.xxx

6. purpledoll4

purpledoll4 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Cheers you guys!! So far so good. Apart from its 4.30, just back from the gym and I'm starvingggggg. But I'm making myself wait until at least 5:30 before I have my meal lol.

Was thinking I might mix things up a bit. I struggled at gym today, so I go normally at 2/3ish. So I may have my meal at lunch, that gives me more energy for the gym. Then have the shake/soup in the evening.

7. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hiya welcome and thats sounds like a good plan to mix things up if it suits you better, imix n match depending on what im doing with my day

8. t0ri11380

t0ri11380 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey Purple and welcome!!! I also just use one shake a day. At lunch I just need to chew on something so I eat a lunch and keep it around 200 cals. You will do great and we are here to help motivate :0)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.