Hiya!!! New here!!

Hi, I have started today!!

I have a starting weight of 203lbs! Which means I am just inbetween obese and overweight. I do carry the weight very well and only wear a UK size 16. But I just want to be a healthy weight again.
I have always been a healthy weight until I had a bad year. So time to get back to normal.

I am going to follow slimfast but not to the T. Instead of a shake at lunch I am going to have a low calorie soup (same or less calories than slimfast) I think warm food especially at winter will be better.

Anyway wish me luck!!
I'm going to do a journal at end of day and keep it up to date (not sure where that is yet but I saw a page somewhere)

Let me know how it has gone for you all!!

hi purple. welcome to slim fast and good luck ;)
slim fast works great for me normaly but atm just cant get back in to the swing of things after my holiday and im moving at the weekend so got a lot going on. hope to get back on track soon. im sure you will do great if you stick with it :D

Hi Purple, welcome to SF and good luck on your journey, were all here to support each other and have a good laugh and sometimes a moan!!
looking forward to reading your diary, read some of ours and some of the threads to get some tips and get you up and started :D

Cheers you guys!! So far so good. Apart from its 4.30, just back from the gym and I'm starvingggggg. But I'm making myself wait until at least 5:30 before I have my meal lol.

Was thinking I might mix things up a bit. I struggled at gym today, so I go normally at 2/3ish. So I may have my meal at lunch, that gives me more energy for the gym. Then have the shake/soup in the evening.

hiya welcome and thats sounds like a good plan to mix things up if it suits you better, imix n match depending on what im doing with my day

Hey Purple and welcome!!! I also just use one shake a day. At lunch I just need to chew on something so I eat a lunch and keep it around 200 cals. You will do great and we are here to help motivate :0)

Back