Hiya, new in here :)

I'm restarting again today, this would've been week 3 but I've not been sticking to it! I lost 5lbs the first week and was quite disappointed, then sts as I'd cheated. Ate food all weekend so probably back to starting weight!! :(

I did Cambridge before and found it so easy but struggling with exante and not managing to drink enough water.

I soo hear you! I'm the same was fine on cd but this time hardly last a week before falling off the wagon n slowly climbing back on

Good luck with day 1

I'm restarting today after about 6 weeks off, hopefully sticking to it 100% for the next 4 weeks til my holiday! Having a Friday night weigh-in in front of the bf and kids to keep me motivated :)

Found some flavoured water in home bargains which is suitable and it tastes good, hopefully that'll help as I really struggled with drinking enough! 2 2l bottles for £1 :)

happymummy said:
Found some flavoured water in home bargains which is suitable and it tastes good, hopefully that'll help as I really struggled with drinking enough! 2 2l bottles for £1 :)

What's the water called in home bargains

Welcome back :) and good luuck! This site is fab for motivation and stuff, I wouldn't be able to stick to TS without it! :)

The water is called fruit aqua, it's strawberry and kiwi, tastes really nice but it does have aspartame in it.

I just wonder if drinking that or coke zero etc before ketosis kicks in will delay it at all?

Managed 100% yesterday :) I'm only having millshakes this week then adding bars next week.

Good Luck with Day 1 hope it goes well. Today is also my Day 1, giving it a serious go this time. The secret that worked for me is to have a 500ml bottle with me at all times and just keep sipping it, like that I find it easy to get through my 2.25L of water a day, I have also invested in a mug that holds 400ml of water so every time I have a cup of tea that is a significant amount going in and I drink 4 cups a day. Wishing you well. Good luck, keep your eye on the end goal. M

Anything with the Title Zero you should be fine I have had diet coke and coke zero and still carried on in Ketosis, I tend to stay away from flavoured waters as lots of them have sugars e.t.c.

Good luck :)

Day 4 and I'm starving, been 100% since Monday :) don't really feel like in ketosis tho, what are the signs except a dry mouth and bad breath?

Back